autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Honda Pilot Full Exterior/Interior w/Cquartz Leather

This was done for a local teacher and cupcake shop owner. This is the second time I have done her vehicle.
    Interior consisted of Megs APC+ 10:1, air compressor pencil tip, and MF towels. No major dirt or debris was present. Leather was cleaned also with Megs APC+ 10:1 for the application of Cquartz coating.
    Exterior was done with Pinnacle Rinseless. Bugs and tar removed with DP Roadkill. Tires, wells, and wheels cleaned with Amazing Roll Off, Mothers brushes, and Daytona wheel brush. Wells and wheels were dressed with Hyper dressing 1:1.
    Interior dressed with Blackfire Interior Protectant. Seats have Cquartz on them.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Honda Pilot Full Exterior/Interior w/Cquartz Leather

Nicely done!
    Did you simply use a MF with the APC at 10:1 and how do you like the Cquartz Fabric\Leather? I'm debating on offering this as an upgrade rather than the UIG+ that I use for interior and leather as a basic protection and Leatherique as an upgrade at the moment.
    Also, on cloth and carpet, I use 303 Fabric guard as a basic protection and thinking of moving to the Cquartz. What are your thoughts if you don't mind and what is your upcharge for adding this protection?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Honda Pilot Full Exterior/Interior w/Cquartz Leather

Quote Originally Posted by cire View Post
    Nicely done!
    Did you simply use a MF with the APC at 10:1 and how do you like the Cquartz FabricLeather? I'm debating on offering this as an upgrade rather than the UIG+ that I use for interior and leather as a basic protection and Leatherique as an upgrade at the moment.
    Also, on cloth and carpet, I use 303 Fabric guard as a basic protection and thinking of moving to the Cquartz. What are your thoughts if you don't mind and what is your upcharge for adding this protection?
    I started offering Cquartz Fabric and Leather months back. I had a lot of soccer moms definitely wanting it. They all contacted me within the hour as soon as I posted it on facebook showing how it protected a customers cloth seat. (he wanted to be the guinea pig) It is fairly easy to use on cloth. With leather, you need to spray the seat somewhat liberally. Let it sit 1 minute. Lightly wipe excess off. I noticed that you can spray the seat and lightly wipe it in with a foam applicator to remove any high spots. It will dry tacky, then fully dry within 4-12 hours. It helps if you dry it with a heat gun or hairdryer. I used the sun and seat warmers.

I used megs apc in a spray bottle applying it in the cracks and crevices. I blow it out and wipe up excess with MF towel.

Post Thanks / Like
    That truck looks excellent...job well done

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job my friend

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jamesboyy View Post
    That truck looks excellent...job well done
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicoupe View Post
    Awesome job my friend
    thanks guys. I kinda cheated. My wife owns the exact same vehicle so cleaning this one was easy

Super Member CarolinasFinestDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Very nice job!!! Love the turnaround.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sicktred08fsi View Post
    Very nice job!!! Love the turnaround.
    thanks bud

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Honda Pilot Full Exterior/Interior w/Cquartz Leather

Quote Originally Posted by nezff View Post
    I started offering Cquartz Fabric and Leather months back. I had a lot of soccer moms definitely wanting it. They all contacted me within the hour as soon as I posted it on facebook showing how it protected a customers cloth seat. (he wanted to be the guinea pig) It is fairly easy to use on cloth. With leather, you need to spray the seat somewhat liberally. Let it sit 1 minute. Lightly wipe excess off. I noticed that you can spray the seat and lightly wipe it in with a foam applicator to remove any high spots. It will dry tacky, then fully dry within 4-12 hours. It helps if you dry it with a heat gun or hairdryer. I used the sun and seat warmers.

I used megs apc in a spray bottle applying it in the cracks and crevices. I blow it out and wipe up excess with MF towel.
    Ah, very good way to introduce and gain some more clients! Thanks for the tips for installation!
    I'm waiting for a rep to contact me about another product then I'll decide between the two for more of a premium interior protection.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cire View Post
    Ah, very good way to introduce and gain some more clients! Thanks for the tips for installation!
    I'm waiting for a rep to contact me about another product then I'll decide between the two for more of a premium interior protection.
    no problem. Before you decide, inbox me. I get stuff from Carpro(corey) wink wink

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast