autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Foam Party! MTM Hydro featuring Chemical Guys, Auto Finesse, and Meguiars

Here are several recent videos using my Foam Cannon Setup
    Greenworks
    Electric Pressure Washer
    1600 PSI
    1.3 GPM
    MTM Hydro Foam Cannon
    Washes diluted with Warm/Hot Water

Chemical Guys Parody Video - Citrus Wash & Clear 2.5 oz
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWGct634hE]Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Clear in MTM CG Foam Cannon with GreenWorks Electric Pressure Washer - YouTube[/video]

Meguiars #62 Wash 5 oz
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNwTG_5fIDs]Meguiars Foam Cannon #62 Car Wash Shampoo Foaming Off-Roading SUV - YouTube[/video]

Chemical Guys Citrus Wash & Gloss 2.5 oz
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boIla5Qcmvc]MTM Hydro Foam Cannon Chemical Guys Citrus Wash and Gloss Foaming Torch Red Mustang - YouTube[/video]

Auto Finesse Lather 2.5 oz - really just had the camera rolling when I was testing dilution ratios and foam lance settings. I imagine the foam can be better than showcased in this video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PyybMSnbYI]Auto Finesse Lather Foam Lance Jeep Liberty Foaming with Crazy Epic Awesome Retro Techno Music - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foam Party! MTM Hydro featuring Chemical Guys, Auto Finesse, and Meguiars

Thanks for the videos--it's nice to see the action of the different formulas.

You REALLY would benefit from an inline swivel for your pressure washer gun, though. It saves virtually all of the struggling with and tripping over the hose as seen above.
    Brandon--Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
    If you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CCC4me View Post
    Thanks for the videos--it's nice to see the action of the different formulas.

You REALLY would benefit from an inline swivel for your pressure washer gun, though. It saves virtually all of the struggling with and tripping over the hose as seen above.
    Thanks for viewing

That's a great point, genius really haha. Do you know a unit that would fit with my pressure washer? Model number is 51152

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SON1C View Post
    Thanks for viewing

That's a great point, genius really haha. Do you know a unit that would fit with my pressure washer? Model number is 51152
    I don't want to watch again to see what ends you have on the end of your hose, but there's mainly three types. Since you're using the foam gun, I assume you have a 3/8" quick connect on there. A quick google search for "3/8 pressure washer swivel" will turn up a number of options for under $15. If you happen to have a 23mm gun end, the swivels are available there too. Northern Tool has a large variety to view, even if they aren't always the best to buy from.
    Brandon--Custom Cleaning Concepts, LLC
    If you want your ride as clean as can be, you need to call CCC!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm really glad you took the time to write this up Son1c. I'm getting a foam cannon very soon and I also have an extra bottle of Meg's 62 sitting on the shelf. Now, I know I'm going to keep that bottle aside for the Cannon.

Any great videos sir!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CCC4me View Post
    I don't want to watch again to see what ends you have on the end of your hose, but there's mainly three types. Since you're using the foam gun, I assume you have a 3/8" quick connect on there. A quick google search for "3/8 pressure washer swivel" will turn up a number of options for under $15. If you happen to have a 23mm gun end, the swivels are available there too. Northern Tool has a large variety to view, even if they aren't always the best to buy from.
    I'm not sure but as you said I would imagine it's a 3/8, but again thanks for the tip I'll look into it and hopefully videos will be sporting that!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrCleanit View Post
    I'm really glad you took the time to write this up Son1c. I'm getting a foam cannon very soon and I also have an extra bottle of Meg's 62 sitting on the shelf. Now, I know I'm going to keep that bottle aside for the Cannon.

Any great videos sir!
    my pleasure Thanks for viewing / commenting, I'm trying to get a small catalog of popular soaps using the average electric washer / 1.3 gpm to show realistic average results one would attain with a 100-200 dollar unit. Will be shooting honey dew & avalanche later this week. Haha my 62 has been sitting on the shelf for a year since I last used it, I personally do not care for the soap and hate the smell of it but it works well in the foam cannon, I've only used it at 5 oz (due to the one oz per gallon dilute ratio) but it is possible to work well with less soap -- take some pictures / videos when you use it

Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Chemical Guys HoneyDew Snow Foam Car Wash in the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon using my buddys Gas Powered Pressure Washer on SON1C
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEyQ0QoFTYk]Snow Foam - Honey Dew Foaming Car Wash Chemical Guys - YouTube[/video]

Post Thanks / Like

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_eFIxzWBo]Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Car Wash Foam Gun Cannon Washing Plasti Dipped Cobalt - YouTube[/video]
    Chemical Guys Meticulous Matte Auto Wash 3 ounces in MTM TORQ Hydro Foam Cannon with a gas powered pressure washer (specs in video)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Videos Drew, I have this same pressure washer.
    But i just bought a Ryobi Gas Pressure washer recently to replace the GreenWorks.

But it is super handy and easy to store. And it LASTS FOREVER.
    I have had mine for over a year, and cleaned my driveway for more than 3 times, for over 3 hours each usage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast