Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
Nice work on the Tesla.

I had the opportunity to drive a fully kitted green Tesla Roadster. It was driven up from L.A. to Las Vegas to demonstrate to our local BMWCCA. It is an unbelievable driving experience.
Sooo jealous! I only drove it around the neighborhood. I didn't want to get back into my fossil fueled, internal combustion, ozone departing machine.
The Feeling of this car is like advancing as a human. I can't wait until we see more of these wonderful cool cars in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ixnod View Post
'lectric car...

... In the rain. :O

I want to see the look on the owners face when it actually does rain for the first time on his ride. is the owner on a maintenance schedule with you? nows the time to hook'em in.
I don't think the rain is a problem.
Also he's my customer from now on. We got along great.

Quote Originally Posted by dipole View Post
I had the honor of detailing production #3 of the Founder's edition. Very cool car indeed. My favorite part was actually the key fob.
That's very cool you did #3. The fob/car, did the car scare you when you walked around it and you forgot about the door handles? lol, I get in such a zone when I detail, I jumped a few times that day. "It's alive!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers View Post
Congrats on working on such a significant vehicle! Those have a crazy amount of tech in them, very impressive machines.
I wonder if the slowing down while not accelerating is because of the battery's self regenerative system..

That key is very neat, it reminds me of the Pagani Huayra key...... )
Yes very techie, it's like it's alive/robot.
and yes the "power reduction" when the pedal is released does generate power. I'm thinking this would be a great freeway car. You can keep one foot on the accelerator and slow down without taking your foot off the pedal.

Paganit Huayrat key is very cool. Thanks for sharing that.