autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: VictoryRed's Corvette meets Mikes Detail Shop

Awesome!!
    My name is Ted and I'm a Auto Geek!!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd take a minute to add my praise to Mike's work on my Corvette. He did a phenomenal job. I've been continuously impressed with his level of knowledge and attention to detail throughout the whole process. His work far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe how awesome the car looked when I saw the finished product. As I said to Mike, it looks like it just rolled off the production line. The paint is immaculate, with all the spots and swirls gone. It looks like it's dripping off the car.

I tried to ask a lot of intelligent questions before, during (got a look at it halfway through the buffing) and after he did the work, so I could pick up on some of his knowledge. Definitely need to learn how to do some of this stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryRed08 View Post
    Thought I'd take a minute to add my praise to Mike's work on my Corvette. He did a phenomenal job. I've been continuously impressed with his level of knowledge and attention to detail throughout the whole process. His work far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe how awesome the car looked when I saw the finished product. As I said to Mike, it looks like it just rolled off the production line. The paint is immaculate, with all the spots and swirls gone. It looks like it's dripping off the car.

I tried to ask a lot of intelligent questions before, during (got a look at it halfway through the buffing) and after he did the work, so I could pick up on some of his knowledge. Definitely need to learn how to do some of this stuff
    Thanks a bunch for the kind words. I wanted to blow your mind with the results.

Anytime you want help with something on the car feel free to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

add my praise to Mike's work on my Corvette. He did a phenomenal job. I've been continuously impressed with his level of knowledge and attention to detail throughout the whole process. His work far exceeded my expectations. I couldn't believe how awesome the car looked when I saw the finished product. As I said to Mike, it looks like it just rolled off the production line. The paint is immaculate, with all the spots and swirls gone. It looks like it's dripping off the car.
    Glad you chimed in here, VictoryRed08 (James), with your impressions of smack's (Mike's)
    paint correction on your Corvette---We knew you'd be ecstatic!
    It's Gorgeous.

(I mentioned this in an earlier post:
    If you don't care...Please inform the Corvetteforum members
    of your praises for Mike's talents/skills)

Also...Take note of the offer below...
    Itsa: "Kinda Kontinued Kinship"...IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Anytime you want help with something on the car feel free to ask.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome turnaround Mike!! That car looks incredible now. I'm glad to see forum members helping out forum members like what went on in these threads about James' Corvette's water spotting problem. It'll be nice too if you get more work from the Corvette forums. Win Win right there!!

Mike Phillips

Well Gentleman this is the Corvette that I made contact with the owner to correct. Anyways the car was in great shape minus the water spotting all over the horizontal panels.
    And here's the thread that started this entire success story...

WANTED: Pro Detailer in Las Vegas

First off I want to thank everyone that recommended me to get this car done and looked me up to help the owner. Also want to thank Mike Phillips for the incredible book that he has put. I can never read that thing enough. And James thanks for letting me take care of your baby.

Thank you Mike for stepping up to the plate and doing a phenomenal and professional job. Not only have you showcased your talent but you've made this forum look top notch everything it brings to the table for the car hobby...

Mike Phillips

As I said to Mike, it looks like it just rolled off the production line. The paint is immaculate, with all the spots and swirls gone. It looks like it's dripping off the car.
    My guess is it looks better than when it rolled out of the assembly plant...

I love threads like this, here's your first post...

Looking for Advice on Serious Waterspots

Thank you for joining our forum and trusting that with the Autogeek name behind it that you would get the professional help you needed.

I hope to see you on here once in a while reading, learning and into the future... helping others...

Each one teach one...

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome job on the Vette and on all the detail you put on this forum for all of us to see. They both turned out great.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scarelane View Post
    Awesome!!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX725 View Post
    Glad you chimed in here, VictoryRed08 (James), with your impressions of smack's (Mike's)
    paint correction on your Corvette---We knew you'd be ecstatic!
    It's Gorgeous.

(I mentioned this in an earlier post:
    If you don't care...Please inform the Corvetteforum members
    of your praises for Mike's talents/skills)

Also...Take note of the offer below...
    Itsa: "Kinda Kontinued Kinship"...IMO.

Bob
    Thanks Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by tuscarora dave View Post
    Awesome turnaround Mike!! That car looks incredible now. I'm glad to see forum members helping out forum members like what went on in these threads about James' Corvette's water spotting problem. It'll be nice too if you get more work from the Corvette forums. Win Win right there!!
    I was impressed from the help that I had through forum members recommending me. I will get on here more and post my work. That would be great to recieve work from the Corvette forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    And here's the thread that started this entire success story...

WANTED: Pro Detailer in Las Vegas

Thank you Mike for stepping up to the plate and doing a phenomenal and professional job. Not only have you showcased your talent but you've made this forum look top notch everything it brings to the table for the car hobby...

My pleasure. This is one of the greatest if not greatest places to hang out on the internet. I always start my day with the BMW news on my other forums and then come hang out here as the BMW world can get out of hand at times. This place rocks. I always try to give back to the car world as much as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    My guess is it looks better than when it rolled out of the assembly plant...

I love threads like this, here's your first post...

Looking for Advice on Serious Waterspots

Thank you for joining our forum and trusting that with the Autogeek name behind it that you would get the professional help you needed.

I hope to see you on here once in a while reading, learning and into the future... helping others...

Each one teach one...

I hope to see you around a bit more on the forum James.

Quote Originally Posted by willm7 View Post
    Awesome job on the Vette and on all the detail you put on this forum for all of us to see. They both turned out great.
    Since this was my first post of work I did, I wanted to show my skills. Now that I have I will continue to push myself and take photos and upload them for all to see. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vet View Post
    Great job!
    Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12