So I started with this one on Friday afternoon and managed to get a start on the wheels and the interior.

First up were the wheels:

- Rinsed using a HP washer
- Sprayed with Turtle Wax wheel cleaner which was left to dwell for 5 minutes and then agitated using various brushes
- Wheel arches sprayed with APC which was left to dwell for 5 minutes and then agitated using various brushes
- Rinsed off using HP washer
- Dried
- Waxed using Smartwax Rim Wax
- Tires dressed with Meguiars Gold Class Endurance Tire gel

Interior:

- All carpets and seats were brushed and then vacuumed
- Dash and all plastics cleaned using APC and then treated with Smartwax Smart Dressing

This shows just how much dirt was on the interior plastics.

Then I got up early on Sat morning and started with giving the car a thorough wash

- Rinsed using a HP washer
- APC was sprayed in door jambs and around emblems and left to dwell before being agitated with various brushes
- The more stubborn dirt was cleaned using some Meguiars Deep Crystal paint cleaner
- Used the foam cannon with a mix of APC and maxi suds to strip any existing protection - sprayed on and left to dwell
- Washed using 2 bucket method with Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and a chenille wash mit
- Dried using Crazy Detailer Supreme Drying Towel

Some before pics

Some during pics

In the below pic you can see how I have started removing some of the dirt in the inside if the boot, using some Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint cleaner

The on to the claying: (this took a lot longer (3hrs) than I originally intended however the paint was full of bonded contaminants and the claying process made a huge difference to the appearance of the paint)
-clayed using Meguiars clay and Meguiars Quick Detailer as the 'lube'

This was after claying the panel above the front wheel

Once this was completed I was in a position to properly assess the condition of the paint, which as you can see below was not good - there were a lot of swirl marks and evidence of some RIDS.

I then taped off 3 sections on the roof to test various product/pad combos.

No correction work done

Using Menzerna PF2500 on a Lake Country Orange CCS pad

Using Meguiars Ultimate Compound on a Lake Country Orange CCS pad (which is what I settled with)

The rest of the car was then taped up using 3M Painters tape:

And I then continued with the removal of the swirl marks for another 4 hours

Once that was completed the car was re-washed to remove the polishing dust.
It was then polished using Meguiars Deep Crystal Polish on a Lake country Green flat polishing fisnishing foam pad
Glazed using Chemical guys Wet mirror finish glaze applied with a foam applicator pad
Sealed using Smartwax Smartseal -this was allowed to then cure overnight with a second coat being applied on Sunday morning.

Unfortunately in my excitement to hand over what now looked like a brand new car to Quintin, I forgot to take after pics of the car out in the morning sun :bang: :lol: - (Quintin, please try take some pics of the car and post them up here if you can bud, especially of the clean door jambs, badges etc and then of the whole car - shot)

I did however managed to get these:

Before

After

Some reflections

Total time spent = 13 hours

Apologies in advance for the lack of sufficient 'after' pics and for the general quality of the pics from my crappy little point and shoot camera - one day when I grow up I will get me a decent camera :lol:

Thanks for looking!