autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

World Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evo

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

I know your a Meg's guy and I did use Gold Glass back in the day
    That’s the answer I was looking for.World Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evolol. I used to love some Gold Class.

And are you talking about Zip Wash? That stuff was wack huh? Lol. At least you weren’t a Mothers California Gold guy. Lol. My best friend who wound up liking cars as much as I did was a big Mothers guy. Huge fanboy at a time when he got a car before I did, so it’s all I would hear about. By the time I finally got my own car I hadn’t been impressed, so I went in another direction which lead me towards Meguiars.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: World Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evo

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    That’s the answer I was looking for.World Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evolol. I used to love some Gold Class.

And are you talking about Zip Wash? That stuff was wack huh? Lol. At least you weren’t a Mothers California Gold guy. Lol. My best friend who wound up liking cars as much as I did was a big Mothers guy. Huge fanboy at a time when he got a car before I did, so it’s all I would hear about. By the time I finally got my own car I hadn’t been impressed, so I went in another direction which lead me towards Meguiars.
    It probably was Zip Wax, whatever my late Dad had I guess. I've never been impressed with Mother's at all...remember CMXWorld Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure EvoWorld Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure EvoWorld Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evo I used to be all about Meg's, just like you Ric and a guy on a forum I used to be a big contributor on Capital Region | Center for Economic Growth a guy called my garage "The Mequiar's Compound". I'm certainly swayed by "boutique brands" but love Griot's and Gyeon tooWorld Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evo

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: World Rally Blue 2022 BRZ Meets Gyeon Pure Evo

Been on vacation for a few days and just now catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by SNP209 View Post
    Don't sleep on hyper wash, I've personally witnessed it unclog a coating I thought was dead (M37 v2) and it began to bead quite nicely after that. Per sds ph level is 9-9.8, dilution ratio is 400:1, and it can be purchased at harbor freight for less than $30 a gallon. Performs well in a foam cannon or a bucket. Dollar per dollar it is really hard to beat.
    This has been my experience too. I've used several other car wash soaps which I've liked for various reasons, but Hyperwash has quickly become my favorite. From cleaning ability it is only second to Carpro Reset. In fact, since I've been using Hyperwash, I've not had to use Reset on any of our coated vehicles. The coating just doesn't seem to get clogged. When I used my pervious favorite wash soap, Optimum Car Wash, I'd have to get a sample sized bottle of Reset each Spring to "wake up" the coatings on my cars. No so now.

I've got a bottle of 3D Pink sitting in my garage to try out after this jug of Hyperwash. Unless it's a total knock out, I think Hyperwash will be my go-to I settel on. For now... Hyperwash cleans so well, I simply don't feel a need for an elaborate wash process. I simply knock off the loose surface grime, pre-treat any bug splatter, and then get to washing.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

4. Likes CleanIT, SNP209 liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234