autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Progress on the SB Honda

The car has been parked outside for the past two weeks, it's dusty & unwashed. Tomorrow we're supposed to get a ####-ton of rain. Curious to see what happens to the paint on the car.
    Pics from this morning, before the rain started. I drove it yesterday so some of the dust was removed.

Those who possess real knowledge are rare. Those who can set that knowledge into motion in the physical world are rarer still. The few who possess real knowledge and can set it into motion of their own hands are the rarest of all.

Post Thanks / Like

StormWatch '21!!!

It tried to rain all morning, we got some light drizzle, then it actually rained for maybe a minute & now the sun is shining again... (TBF, places further North got 10in of rain since yesterday)

Yay! I have beading!!

Those who possess real knowledge are rare. Those who can set that knowledge into motion in the physical world are rarer still. The few who possess real knowledge and can set it into motion of their own hands are the rarest of all.

Post Thanks / Like

Dried it off earlier, looked like some of the shine on the hood washed right off. I shall investigate tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like

Well this happened today. No idea how, it didn't rain on the front 3ft of the car & I didn't park near any sprinklers today. Only possible explanation is careless neighbor with a hose.
    Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow morning...

Post Thanks / Like

That was more involved that I thought it would be. It took wash, clay, compound, polish, 2nd polish & finally wax to get it back... & it still looks like fried ass in the pic

6. Likes dgage liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Was taking care of some road debris damage on the '20 Explorer ST today with my spiffy new G8 which it did in spectacular fashion....

& then I did something stupid. I tried it on about 1sqft of the right quarter panel of the SB Honda... Now I'll need to do the rest of the car to match that one spot... It's been a bit neglected lately.

8. Likes SNP209 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123