autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I'm not pulling platform sharing out of the air because Genesis doesn't share its platforms with Hyundai, period. I know Genesis is the upgraded brand like Lexus/Toyota...Acura/Honda and Genesis follows suit except with Genesis they don't share their platform with Hyundai but the G70 is a shorter version of the Stinger so you got me there. Noone has exclusive engines anymore (except for the 1 year Blackwing Caddy engine in the CT6) so yeah, the 3 do share engines.

Derek0609 and I were commenting that 2 guys for Detroit are defending a Korean car company, we've really come a long wayMost German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Lol defending it from a guy who is half Korean.... born in Korea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Most German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Lol defending it from a guy who is half Korean.... born in Korea.

Just to be clear, Derek and I are from Detroit, born hereMost German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

The KIA/Hyundai/Genesis company are visionaries and have to be to have become one of best and most exciting companies going today.

Speaking of "visionary", maybe they knew those vents needed to be functional in the future, once some tuners got involved. This tuner happens to be in the Pacific NW, enjoy....

Worlds First Recorded 10 second Stinger! - YouTube

2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Most German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Just to be clear, Derek and I are from Detroit, born hereMost German Korean I've Detailed Yet....2022 Stinger GT2 in Ascot Green Metallic

The KIA/Hyundai/Genesis company are visionaries and have to be to have become one of best and most exciting companies going today.

Speaking of "visionary", maybe they knew those vents needed to be functional in the future, once some tuners got involved. This tuner happens to be in the Pacific NW, enjoy....

Worlds First Recorded 10 second Stinger! - YouTube

i’m actually half Korean born in Korea. And never said Kia and Hyundai weren ‘t great cars. Never said you couldn’t get great performance from a KIA (I personally would’ve started from something with a v8). Believe I even said it was a beautiful car.

To see it go from what it was in the early 2000’s to some of the tops of industry is just awesome. Beating out Japans top 3.

And Hyundai’s Genesis line rivals its Japanese counterparts.

That being said you can defend that little vent till the cows come home. And it being fuctional was never debated. It’s still Uber fugly as Fu€k...

4. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345