autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner

Got a chance to use my new flex polishers on some stuff. Picked up the Cbeast, Pixie and the rotary. I have 4 big batterys, 2 babys for the pixie and 3 chargers one on either side of my work space and im bringing home the third. The Cbeast isnt bad i like it more for the polishing capabilities than cutting anything, after a panel or like 5-10 minutes the power drops off a little and then the 5 and 6 setting become the same. The rotary is nice and smooth be nice if she could spin a little faster just to have the option but whatever, its got just enough where i like to keep at when im using wool pads. Litttle Pixie is cool definitely, got a little power for its size and is light and easy to manipulate. All in all, I am happy with my purchase and think theyre integrating into the arsenal nicely.

We got this Pretty wicked 396 SS Camaro in for consignment She buffed out nice the owner definitely didnt treat the paint well, but thats all taken care of. ill have to get a shot of the undercarriage, this things setup for some serious drag racing. The 1929 ford model a is a multiple goodguys award winner. Had the usual scratches everywhere and the belts over the top of the hood left some really good marks for me to buff out. i also had to tack down a couple spots in the bed where the laminate was trying to come up. thats why theres painters tape in the bed. The entire bed actually lifts up, like a tonneau so you can see the chromed out rear end and suspension. shes back to being a polished shiny, dialed in award winner now. I Also had a good repeat customer that recently bought his wife a 2020 Merc drop it off for some Cquartz uk and window tinting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191208_134009-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191208_133930-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191208_133840-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191210_082737-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191210_185239-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191211_131636-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191212_142718-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191212_142731-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191212_134647-jpg   Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191211_104752-jpg  

Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner-thumbnail_20191211_114855-jpg  
    @Sharpdetails @GTAutolounge

2. Thanks PEAD19 thanked for this post
    Likes Diner, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner

Nice work on some nice rides!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

4. Likes Sharpdetails liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Some of the work Flow this week-Big Block Camaro and a Goodguyshotrodoftheyearwinner

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpdetails View Post
    Got a chance to use my new flex polishers on some stuff. Picked up the Cbeast, Pixie and the rotary. I have 4 big batterys, 2 babys for the pixie and 3 chargers one on either side of my work space and im bringing home the third. The Cbeast isnt bad i like it more for the polishing capabilities than cutting anything, after a panel or like 5-10 minutes the power drops off a little and then the 5 and 6 setting become the same. The rotary is nice and smooth be nice if she could spin a little faster just to have the option but whatever, its got just enough where i like to keep at when im using wool pads. Litttle Pixie is cool definitely, got a little power for its size and is light and easy to manipulate. All in all, I am happy with my purchase and think theyre integrating into the arsenal nicely.

We got this Pretty wicked 396 SS Camaro in for consignment She buffed out nice the owner definitely didnt treat the paint well, but thats all taken care of. ill have to get a shot of the undercarriage, this things setup for some serious drag racing. The 1929 ford model a is a multiple goodguys award winner. Had the usual scratches everywhere and the belts over the top of the hood left some really good marks for me to buff out. i also had to tack down a couple spots in the bed where the laminate was trying to come up. thats why theres painters tape in the bed. The entire bed actually lifts up, like a tonneau so you can see the chromed out rear end and suspension. shes back to being a polished shiny, dialed in award winner now. I Also had a good repeat customer that recently bought his wife a 2020 Merc drop it off for some Cquartz uk and window tinting.
    Was wondering about the power drop like what I see with cordless drills. Thanks for the info. I just scratched the cbeast off my list and looking at the new corded flex 3401 instead.

6. Likes Sharpdetails liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome work and write up and pictures!

Beutieful looking vehicals!

/ Tony

8. Thanks Sharpdetails thanked for this post