autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Cancer Society Charity Vehicle Display.

Hello Autogeek Family.

Every year here in my home town of Blenheim, which is at the top of the South Island of New Zealand, the Vintage Car Club hosts a vehicle display to raise money for the Cancer Society.

This event happened today, & although technically it’s still Winter down here the sun was shining & temperature crept up to a balmy 20°c. We dusted off the shop Bug & drove down to partake in the action.

Typical of an event of this type here in NZ, there is always a strong turn out of ... Anything & Everything. From Tractors & Steam Engines to Hot Rods & Vintage Bikes, even a few Classic Boats among the hoards today.

Alright, enough talking from me, onto the pictures ... enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

2. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM, fly07sti, mc2hill, DFB, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cancer Society Charity Vehicle Display.

Continued ....

All in all it was a fun day out & hopefully a successful outcome with plenty of money raised for the Cancer Society.

Thank you all for taking a look.

Aaryn NZ.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    a DETAILS Blenheim New Zealand - IDA Member - C.Quartz Finest Authorized Installer

4. Thanks SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes SWETM, bill walsh, PaulMys, fly07sti, Tasmania and 3 others liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Aaryn for shareing all the beutieful cars and motorcycles and all with engines on them LOL.

These charity for defeating cancer is awesome and hope they got a lot of money for their cause!

Man if I where a little more healthier in my back. I would drive to the airport that's not far from where I live. They have the airplane-day there today. And expecting 70000-75000 people just visiting today. It's a military airbase and civilian airport in the same. So many old military airplanes both manufactured in Sweden and from around the whole world. Have seen some practicing this week but not much from the air show today. I just hear them LOL. The county I live in has only around 30k people resident here in Ronneby. So there are many people here today if you compare it to the residents.

My mom and sister drive by at the opposit direction where they where driving to the airport. The line of cars is huge going in there LOL. They have parking places on farmers fields and then they have buses takeing them to the airport area. Seems like it's crazy there LOL.

Did you leave your business card on the red Mustang LOL. Many rare and cool vehicals at the car meet. So fun to see how people takeing great care of all of the classic cars around the world.

Thanks again for shareing your pictures Aaryn!

/ Tony

6. Thanks bill walsh thanked for this post
    Likes PaulMys, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great pics Aaryn and I hope you guys raised ALOT of money to continue to fight this monster called cancer, it affects so many of us directly and indirectly! Tip of the cap to all the hard work to put a show like that onCancer Society Charity Vehicle Display.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

8. Thanks bill walsh thanked for this post
    Likes bill walsh, PaulMys, Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

All Those Pictures Made Me Think Of Rons Pictures Of Cars Shows He Would Go TO

10. Likes Klasse Act, SWETM, Aaryn NZ, PaulMys, Diner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

DAMN! Those are some great vehicles, Aayrn.

Such a great cause too! 20c is around 65 Fahrenheit? Too lazy to look it up. Lol

Awesome post, my brother!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

12. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WOW! What a great turnout! Thanks for posting up all the pics, I enjoyed them!!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

14. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Thank you Aaryn for shareing all the beutieful cars and motorcycles and all with engines on them LOL.

These charity for defeating cancer is awesome and hope they got a lot of money for their cause!

Man if I where a little more healthier in my back. I would drive to the airport that's not far from where I live. They have the airplane-day there today. And expecting 70000-75000 people just visiting today. It's a military airbase and civilian airport in the same. So many old military airplanes both manufactured in Sweden and from around the whole world. Have seen some practicing this week but not much from the air show today. I just hear them LOL. The county I live in has only around 30k people resident here in Ronneby. So there are many people here today if you compare it to the residents.

My mom and sister drive by at the opposit direction where they where driving to the airport. The line of cars is huge going in there LOL. They have parking places on farmers fields and then they have buses takeing them to the airport area. Seems like it's crazy there LOL.

Did you leave your business card on the red Mustang LOL. Many rare and cool vehicals at the car meet. So fun to see how people takeing great care of all of the classic cars around the world.

Thanks again for shareing your pictures Aaryn!

/ Tony
    Thank you Tony.

As always - appreciate your comments my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Great pics Aaryn and I hope you guys raised ALOT of money to continue to fight this monster called cancer, it affects so many of us directly and indirectly! Tip of the cap to all the hard work to put a show like that onCancer Society Charity Vehicle Display.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Cheers Klasse Act.

Sadly yeah. I’m unsure of the finger but this is an annual event & typically does well raising money.

Quote Originally Posted by bill walsh View Post
    All Those Pictures Made Me Think Of Rons Pictures Of Cars Shows He Would Go TO
    Indeed Bill Walsh.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    DAMN! Those are some great vehicles, Aayrn.

Such a great cause too! 20c is around 65 Fahrenheit? Too lazy to look it up. Lol

Awesome post, my brother!!
    Thank you PaulMys.

Yeah buddy - 68f if we wanna get technical but hey. Appreciate your comments my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    WOW! What a great turnout! Thanks for posting up all the pics, I enjoyed them!!!
    My pleasure Scott.

Aaryn NZ.

16. Thanks Klasse Act, SWETM thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, PaulMys, SWETM liked this post