autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: LSN Autodetail: 2019 Ford Mustang GT/California Special - New Vehicle Prep

Awesome!
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Very enjoyable read. Great job!

I’ve got 1 question though... How in the heck did you get it onto the gravel on the side shoulder without getting any dust on any part of the car? This is equivalent to the Apollo Lunar Lander not getting any moon dust on its gold foil footpads. What gives?! Lol.
    Thanks Eldo! I have a secret, dirt is afraid of me... To be honest leave a car parked out in AZ for five minutes and there is what we call "Arizona Accent" all over the car. Luckily the coatings do a good job at keeping it at bay... to some extent.

So far, I've had one bird strike (splat) on the front right bumper, and one huge bird bomb on the roof... Then I was driving on a road that decided to not be a road any more for about 1/4 of a mile. I slowed down to about 5-7 mph, and folks were PO'd behind me. Oh well.. I feel bad for the bird that got hit, for the bird bomb, I take that as a sign of good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    And out you go with a big bang! Awesome work and write up and pictures Paul!

Knowing how much you like the Mustangs and got this beauty from new. You did a beutieful choice and made it looks so new LOL. A car you will enjoy the fullest from. Wish you all the well and your family!

/ Tony from Sweden
    Thanks Tony, we're taking it on it's first long weekend road trip.

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMaster1 View Post
    Paul, looks awesome, real head turner for sure!! From the write-up, it looks like you went right from the BOSS fast correcting cream and Pinnacle Advanced compound, straight to the CQUK? That's great, I've gone straight to an LSP from the BOSS FCC. I've never used the Pinnacle Advanced compound, but I'm guessing it finished out well too.
    -Chris
    Hi Chris, we did use CarPro Erasure. It's listed in the write-up above, but I understand it's an information overload. I should have just used BOSS FCC from the start, the PAC is Dat and it dusted a bit. None the less it came out great.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin at Final Inspection View Post
    Awesome!
    Thanks Justin!

3. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh man, that car got lucky when you bought it, Pauly!! Lol

Holy crap, that thing is beautiful!!

Awesome job, as always my brother. Go have some fun in that Pony!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

5. Likes MasterBlasterII liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    Kabooom!!!

Nice Paul nice!! Congratulations buddy, I’m super stoked for you.

I have no idea if we get the CS here in New Zealand, I’ll see what Ican find out. I like it mate, I dig the white too, I am a fan of white, especially when it’s done right.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing with us LSN Autodetail.

Aaryn NZ.
    Thank you Aaryn... we have to baby it for a while. Owners manual says 1000 miles. I'll probably not do any thing crazy even after brake in. I still have and baby my 05 GT. I usually like to wait until after the first oil change before I "get on it".... But the 3rd Gen 5.0 sounds amazing. My Ecoboost wasn't a bad car, I just have always been a v8 mustang guy. This makes Mustang #5 for me...

7. Likes Aaryn NZ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Paul! Congrats on the new car! Very nice ride. The dealer didnt waste an opportunity to cover the engine bay in slime.

You really showed your level of detail on the car. I see the clay bar was not too dirty. Now the white paint really shines after some of your TLC.

I noticed a couple of things in the garage. I see some EGO batteries in the back ground on the table. They make a rock mower now? LOLZ. I love their product line. I have the 21 self propelled mower and carbon shaft string trimmer. Want to pick up a blower soon. BTW, garage floor looks great.

Enjoy the new car and make the most out of life. Will keep an eye out and see you on the forum.

9. Thanks LSNAutoDetailing thanked for this post
    Likes LSNAutoDetailing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally completed the interior:

- Metro Vac & Blow
    - Pinnacle Vinyl / Leather Cleaner
    - CarPro DLUX on door sills
    - CarPro Fabrics on cloth / faux sued seat inserts
    - CarPro Leather Coating on Leather Seats, arm-rests & padded dash bits

I have Sonax Alcantara cleaner, but didn't feel the door inserts required it just now... Instead I whisked the alcantara with just a microfiber towel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post

I noticed a couple of things in the garage. I see some EGO batteries in the back ground on the table.
    Hi Mike, the bats are for the EGO blower... What we dry the cars with

12. Likes Mike@DedicatedPerfection liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

That interior!!!! Looks great...love it! Nice work Paul!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

14. Thanks LSNAutoDetailing thanked for this post
    Likes LSNAutoDetailing liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12