autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: PolishAngel Silver Alunite

Quote Originally Posted by j.williams at perpetualradiance View Post
    From what someone else told me, PA doesn't have PA US people anymore, you email them you're dealing with a guy in Germany. When I use to buy buy buy PA stuff Travis was their US rep. And I can say he was AWESOME to deal with. A shame for whatever reason he's gone from PA, and a shame they don't give good support. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but I've noticed a pattern with German companies who sell in the US. Last year I sent multiple emails to QP-ON's US distributor, I was ready to order a few products and was asking about availability. I never heard back from them. Then Cochi Chemie, same thing they never got back to me. I guess they neither want new business.
    I just ordered PA products and received my products quicker than I ever did with Travis. He was a nightmare to deal with, never could get a hold of him when I had issues or questions about new products on top of many unfulfilled promises. I'm enjoying the new change plus they are quick to respond and ship orders.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PolishAngel Silver Alunite

Quote Originally Posted by j.williams at perpetualradiance View Post
    From what someone else told me, PA doesn't have PA US people anymore, you email them you're dealing with a guy in Germany. When I use to buy buy buy PA stuff Travis was their US rep. And I can say he was AWESOME to deal with. A shame for whatever reason he's gone from PA, and a shame they don't give good support. Maybe it's just my bad luck, but I've noticed a pattern with German companies who sell in the US. Last year I sent multiple emails to QP-ON's US distributor, I was ready to order a few products and was asking about availability. I never heard back from them. Then Cochi Chemie, same thing they never got back to me. I guess they neither want new business.
    It’s mind numbing I have had this happen with companies as well. Glad to know I’m not blacklisted or in the matrix or something.

The polish angel’s names for their products.... some are over the top reminds me of hipster parents who try to out hipsters each other with creative names for their children

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234