autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP

Hey guys good morning, I felt like sharing my new van wrap I am getting for my business... I drop the van off today and will get it back next week! I am so excited to get it back and start this new year off fully wrapped! I will post some pictures of the first 2 designs and then the finalized. Feel free to let me know what you think but the wrap is pretty much final and just needs to be printed / wrapped. Thanks for checking it out!

New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-joshermad_sprinterext_driver_181107-proof-jpgNew Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-joshermad_sprinterext_odriver_rd3_181107-proof-jpgNew Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-joshermad_sprinter_pass_rd5_181203-proof-jpgNew Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-joshermad_sprinter_driver_rd5_181203-proof-jpgNew Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-joshermad_sprinter_front-back_rd5_181203-proof-jpg

2. Likes 215Detailing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP

Mate nice feeling getting your name on a van, best of luck with it all.

Edit: removed design critique after rereading the van is at the shop already.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP

Quote Originally Posted by WristyManchego View Post
    Mate nice feeling getting your name on a van, best of luck with it all.

Edit: removed design critique after rereading the van is at the shop already.

Thanks for the kind words Wristy! Also in the beginning I kept asking MULTIPLE peoples opinions about a wrap idea.... I soon realized I had to have maybe a select few people to run ideas by and take opinions from because ultimately I found out too many opinions on a wrap will NEVER align since nothing is really 'right or wrong' per se. I'm just grateful we got to a point to where I was 100% good to go with the wrap... I did choose the two shades of blue after spending HOURS looking at multiple colored wraps and multiple MULTI-colored wraps..... I decided these two colors of blue + orange as accent goes easy on my eyes and the orange pops nicely.

I will post pictures of the actual van once it's finished!

Post Thanks / Like

I like the first one. It stands out more the blue already starts to annoy me after the first 3 secs lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

lol! ^ The design I already went with is the far right 3 pictures.... showing right side, left, front and rear. The first design you see in red was something I think they threw together in like 5-10 minutes so they could see how far off they were or what direction they needed to go to please me... I told them I didn't want a REAL PICTURE of a porsche nor did I want it facing in reverse as the van is rolling in forward motion... I did tell them I wanted a silhouette of a 1983 porsche 930 (911 turbo) a bit more like a stylized photo similar to what you probably see on MANY mobile detailing businesses out there. I first saw this sort of image and liked it on Superior Shines van back in the day... Anyway regarding the color was something I had to be happy with ultimately because I will wake up walk outside.... and see this van every single day.... and be in it and be using it... so I personally made the choice of these blue blends with a orange to accent it. I wanted to keep the wrap very simple but professional looking and to the point. One major focus was to not put too much information on the wrap.... whether it's right or wrong to do so I was just wanting business name, what i do, phone number, social media/website and then some major brands i use

Thanks for the replies and interest in checking out my wrap guys!

Post Thanks / Like

Well sir if you like it then that's all that matters New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP. Trust your heart.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Autogeekonline mobile app

8. Likes josher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

In for final pics when you get it!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    In for final pics when you get it!

Well just about an hour ago Protective Film Solutions sent me a 'teaser' pic..... This is what I got and I got really teased!!! Really getting excited about this!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Mobile Detailing Business - VAN WRAP-img_1653-jpg  

11. Likes SWETM, osiapstndp liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice mate.

Where’s the name ‘Josher’ come from?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WristyManchego View Post
    Nice mate.

Where’s the name ‘Josher’ come from?

Well it really comes from something a bit silly... I got a DUI here in California back in 2013.... back in 2016 I wanted to do Uber but was denied because I had a DUI... and DUI's don't leave my record for 10 years in the state of California.... I started doing Door Dash back then under my girlfriends name because they too wouldn't let me be a delivery driver due to my DUI... One night I was door dashing delivering food and I got so fed up with how all the Uber drivers drive.... and how they park in middle of a lane on a busy street to pick up people and drop them off..... Too much of dealing with Uber drivers and being rejected by Uber made me say "FORGET UBER, I'm going to start JOSHER" 'Josh is my name... add an 'er' Now I'm Josher the taxi guy. lol I did that for some time after doordashing each nigth, I would go to bars in my 2015 Ford Explorer Limited with the running lights on and me standing in front of it... I usually got a few rides a night but it wasn't worth it ultimately.

The name came up that way and I wanted to keep the name for my mobile detailing business to remind myself that I can do it no matter what... I can make my own paychecks and I don't need a third party business to hire me so I can drive for them. I can build my own business and create my own living and start something that is mine.... all of the GOOD and/or the BAD is all on me for the most part. First person to ever really ask me that question.... Thanks for asking!

on a side note.... I think Josher mobile auto detailing is sort of a dumb name (if it didn't have any meaning to me) which will make people either glance at the van twice or remember 'Josher' when they need a car detail down the road haha

14. Likes 4getgto, WristyManchego liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast