autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Super Member DetailedByPrecision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

DetailedByPrecision 2018 Honda Fit New but not the paintwork. CquartZ Ceramic Coating Paint Correction Leather Coating Auto Detailing San Francisco

Customer found me through google and was interested in paint correction, ceramic coating, interior leather coating to protect his new 2018 honda fit. We met up in person to go over the car and explain to him the process for all the services he was interested in. Gave him a final pricing and he made an appointment to drop off the car. So far in my experience I have not worked on a brand new car that does not require a 2 step paint correction. Theres always deep defects and scratches that need to be carefully removed without sacrificing what little clear there is to begin with. By now, I'm desensitized, and if I do come across a car that only requires a 1 step paint correction before applying a ceramic coating Ill be thoroughly impressed and faith restored in dealerships. Until then more work for us detailers...

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4787 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4787 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

M101 w/mf pad, d300 w/orange menz203 w/white Essence w/black

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4809 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4809 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4795 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4795 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4813 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4813 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4798 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4798 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4804 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4804 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4816 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4816 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4815 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4815 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4830 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4832 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4832 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4839 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4839 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4848 (2) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision4848 (1) copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

I cant believe I forgot to take pictures at the end... I was kinda rushed on the last day and just focused on delivering the job. Thanks for viewing my work.

Click on image to view work

2. Likes fly07sti liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2018 Honda Fit New but not the paintwork. CquartZ Ceramic Coating Paint Correction Leather Coating Auto Detailing San Francisc

Looks great now! Nice before/after shots and write up.
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

4. Likes DetailedByPrecision liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2018 Honda Fit New but not the paintwork. CquartZ Ceramic Coating Paint Correction Leather Coating Auto Detailing San Francisc

Nice! I'm surprised it took 2 step. My wife's blue fit has such soft paint that it corrected extremely well with a light cut pad and finishing polish. It was ready for ceramic coating after that.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Great work as usual Limny. Now post the rest of the pics.

7. Likes DetailedByPrecision liked this post