autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Sharing before/after pics on social media made my phone ring!

Just a quick real-world experience I had this week and thought I'd share. I cleaned up some foggy headlights for a customer, shared the before/after pics on my FB page and my phone rang an hour later from a total stranger, saying she has two vehicles that need the same headlight restoration. Cha Ching!!!

Sharing before/after pics on social media made my phone ring!-dsc_6799-jpgSharing before/after pics on social media made my phone ring!-dsc_6800-jpg

Morale of the story(and an obvious one and something that Mike P has been preaching for years) - take the time to document your work and then share it on social media, not just on this forum. More jobs will be coming your way for sure.

Thanks for reading,
    David
    Dave's Detailing

2. Likes dlc95, Maxreed241, Diner, 215Detailing liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sharing before/after pics on social media made my phone ring!

Wow, nice work! I follow quite a few detailers on Instagram. They seem to get a lot of views/activity.
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

Post Thanks / Like

Very cool! Congrats!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work. By the way, social media is the best way of promoting yourself and the services that you can provide. Take advantage of it.

Post Thanks / Like

I just want to add that you should take advantage of social media. I know it from my own experience. I have an auto supply store and I made an Instagram page of the store, last year. In the beginning, I had just a few followers, but once I began to make more posts and after I paid for promotion services on Instagram provided by http://igautolike.com, the numbers of customers and the sales increased very quickly. What I want to say is that social media offer o lot of opportunities for developing and promoting a business.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by uranium View Post

I just want to add that you should take advantage of social media. I know it from my own experience. I have an auto supply store and I made an Instagram page of the store, last year. In the beginning, I had just a few followers, but once I began to make more posts and after I paid for promotion services on Instagram provided by

Outside link removed - Mike Phillips

the numbers of customers and the sales increased very quickly. What I want to say is that social media offer o lot of opportunities for developing and promoting a business.

And here's the deal. I looked up your brand new account and now in you second post you're sharing a link to a Pay to Play website for growing your Instagram page artificially.

That's against the forum rules.

Forum Rules

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Links, videos or recommendations to competing products and companies that are not available through Autogeek.com will be moved to the Moderators forum and offenders will be warned or simply placed into the SELF-BANNED category of member groups on this forum.

Repeated linking and recommendations of products not available through Autogeek.com may result in a permanent ban. Moderators have the right to edit any posts that contain links, recommendations or other information pertaining to competing companies that are not associated with Autogeek.com

So are you really the owner of an auto parts store or just a spammer promoting a site that makes you money?

8. Thanks bofh thanked for this post