autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Super Member DetailedByPrecision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

DetailedByPrecision 2013 BMW 328i Paint Enhancement Full Interior detail Auto Detailing San Francisco

This customer contacted me to prepare his car for sale. Prior contacting me he listed the car online to try to sell it but he said there were absolutely no offers or interest. When I met the customer in person for an inspection/estimate, he said the car was parked outside 24/7 and just wanted the paint to shine again. After some brief conversation, we chose the enhancement package which includes wash, decontaminate, paint cleaner, sealant. As well as a full interior detail to make it look equally as good as the exterior. Primary focus for the interior were the leather seats, and getting rid of the odor with an ozone generator because of cigarettes/smoke smell.

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3874 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383880 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3907 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3907 (1) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3911 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3912 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3913 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Finished pics

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3947 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383955 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383959 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3939 (2) by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision3839 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision36 by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383974 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

auto-detailing-san-francisco-Detailed-By-Precision383970 copy by Limny Kuang, on Flickr

Thanks for taking the time to show support by checking out my work, leaving a comment, or asking questions.

Click on image to view work

2. Thanks parshisa thanked for this post
    Likes lane5515, fly07sti, SWETM, jknudsen27, Jon TDS liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2013 BMW 328i Paint Enhancement Full Interior detail Auto Detailing San Francisco

Looks real nice now, no wonder there were no offers on it before 8-).

How did you find the ozone worked on the cigarette odor?
    Cherry on Top Auto Detailing, Fishkill NY

https://www.facebook.com/CherryOnTopDetailing

4. Likes DetailedByPrecision liked this post
    Super Member DetailedByPrecision's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: DetailedByPrecision 2013 BMW 328i Paint Enhancement Full Interior detail Auto Detailing San Francisco

Hey eric. I use the ozone generator in conjunction with cleaning every surface for the interior. The tool cannot be used as a stand alone solution to odors without removing the root cause of the smell first. Luckily the cabin filter did not recycle back the cigarette smell in this case.
    Its a useful tool to give you that last step of insurance, sort of like going over m205 with carpro essence for black cars that give off a slight feint distinct haze.

Click on image to view work

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! Look at the contamination!

Beautiful transformation on the BMW Limny.

Post Thanks / Like

^^^I second both these statements!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology