autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 30 hours interior detail on Chrysler Sebring

Quote Originally Posted by theamcguy View Post
    I'm curious as well as to what you charged for that interior detail. Very nice work, my prediction in a month it will look almost as bad as when you got it. People that keep a car like that don't change over night.
    I can say close to 1000. Took me about 25 hours to clean but 5 hours to remove plastic trims, seats, and to dry the carpets. The customer had inherited the car from her grandmother and wanted to clean the car really bad. I doubt that she will get it as bad as before since the filth and grime was accumulated over many years.

Quote Originally Posted by RDZL1 View Post
    Great job!

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lj993 View Post
    Wow. Incredible work. I hope that the new owner keeps it as clean as you got it. Well done. Phil
    I hope so and know so! If not, more money for me Cha Ching!

Quote Originally Posted by Rrthomas78 View Post
    Is the iron used to replace a steamer? Great work btw and I can imagine what that dirty water smelled like
    Hi Thomas, I have a seperate steamer that cost around $3,000. The iron and my special chemical is to remove wine stains, coffee stains, and other stains that can not be removed no matter how much scrubbing you do.

Quote Originally Posted by 2wookies View Post
    I hope you charged appropriately for this! I can't imagine doing anything that bad for anything less than $1k.
    I charged enough

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    That’s probably what the car’s worth... Nobody’s going to pay $1k to get a Chrysler Sebring detailed. Lol.
    Probably around $2,000. But she inherited the car from a family member and wanted to get the car detailed and fixed.

Post Thanks / Like

Random text this morning!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30 hours interior detail on Chrysler Sebring-screenshot_20180321-104931-jpg  

3. Likes SWETM, k35fields liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is some stunning work you did! The customer wanted it done and you certainly got it done. Sometimes why a customer wants things done is not easy to understand. In this case the sentimental value has played a big part I think. And when looking at the response you got from the work and effort the gratefull response makes this kind of work well worth it for them and you.

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I thought the Dodge Nitro we did a couple weeks ago was bad. That thing was maybe a 600 based on your 1-10 scale. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it clean, clean, clean like you did. The guy wanted $200 worth of cleaning, which made it about 80-85% better than it was.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SWETM View Post
    Wow that is some stunning work you did! The customer wanted it done and you certainly got it done. Sometimes why a customer wants things done is not easy to understand. In this case the sentimental value has played a big part I think. And when looking at the response you got from the work and effort the gratefull response makes this kind of work well worth it for them and you.
    Thanks for the compliment! Value did indeed have a big part of the cost of the detail. Sometimes money isn't everything and good work and effort can bring in more future clients in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by sudsmobile View Post
    Wow, I thought the Dodge Nitro we did a couple weeks ago was bad. That thing was maybe a 600 based on your 1-10 scale. Unfortunately, we couldn't get it clean, clean, clean like you did. The guy wanted $200 worth of cleaning, which made it about 80-85% better than it was.
    Yea took a lot of time to detail this car but having heavy equipments gave me the results that I want. I think 97%+ stains on the carpets came out and all the stains from the seats came out. The headliners were so bad and everytime I sprayed apc, it would ooze out black liquid. Overall, the car interior look like a new car and was very satisified. Here is a picture of a closeup of a headliner. See how bad it was ;l
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 30 hours interior detail on Chrysler Sebring-20180315_181225-jpg   30 hours interior detail on Chrysler Sebring-20180319_175052-jpg  

7. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow. What remarkable dedication. Great job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Well, she got the car for free, so it makes sense to invest in cleaning it up. Now she has an interior that's better than 99% of the Sebrings on the road. Nice work.

Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding work looks great........I haven't cleaned many headliners just wondering after spraying it with apc what steps did you do to achieve those awesome results?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123