autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Show winner

Mike Phillips

Re: Show winner

Congratulations!

Always cool to have a car you detailed win first place!

Quote Originally Posted by SabbyNJ View Post

How do you like your Griot's rolling bench?

Ditto

Post Thanks / Like

I absolutely love the rolling bench. Working clean is much easier and it saves a ton of time I would otherwise be getting up to swap pads and compound.

You can keep extra pads in the drawer and bottles of compound on the side. There are also two trays on each side.

For instance when I'm claying a vehicle I will keep my spray on one side and my microfiber on the other. I also keep the clay or synthetic on one of the bottle holders. I can reach for them and not worry about knocking one on the ground contaminating it.

When I'm using the polisher I put my microfiber and swirl light on one side and my polisher on the other side when I grab the towel to buff it. The bin in the middle holds extra pads and keeps them away from falling dirt splatter from compound and general shop dust.

It's well made, saves me a lot of time by keeping things easily accessible and saves my body the wear and tear of up and down all day. Once I started using I could see how much thought actually went into it!

Kudos if you made it through my long winded reply!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations! The Corvette looks beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanm View Post
    I absolutely love the rolling bench. Working clean is much easier and it saves a ton of time I would otherwise be getting up to swap pads and compound.

You can keep extra pads in the drawer and bottles of compound on the side. There are also two trays on each side.

For instance when I'm claying a vehicle I will keep my spray on one side and my microfiber on the other. I also keep the clay or synthetic on one of the bottle holders. I can reach for them and not worry about knocking one on the ground contaminating it.

When I'm using the polisher I put my microfiber and swirl light on one side and my polisher on the other side when I grab the towel to buff it. The bin in the middle holds extra pads and keeps them away from falling dirt splatter from compound and general shop dust.

It's well made, saves me a lot of time by keeping things easily accessible and saves my body the wear and tear of up and down all day. Once I started using I could see how much thought actually went into it!

Kudos if you made it through my long winded reply!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Not at all, and thank you for the rich info. I'm going to get one now as you answered some questions I had about it (but didn't ask).

Bravo on the gorgeous Corvette. Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12