autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: The End of an Era - 2015 Chevy Suburban - Paint Correction & Coating - My Last Detail at Attention to Detailing

Congratulations on the new direction for your future Zach.

You made some great contributions to the car detailing world that have helped a lot of other people to be successful and that's important.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The End of an Era - 2015 Chevy Suburban - Paint Correction & Coating - My Last Detail at Attention to Detailing

Zach,

You have helped many including myself beyond what you can imagine unknowingly.

My business model was inspired by yours.

From helping me reach a decision of what polishers to my DIY work lamp (BETTER THAN HALOGEN...lol) your an all-star in the community.

Will miss you here and wish you and your family the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on your decision man, your work has been an inspiration and your knowledge has been invaluable to the detailing community........enjoy that family time!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The Suburban looks amazing. I hope the changes in life bring you happiness and success...but don't be a stranger!

This now means we're up to 4~5 forum members in the St. Louis area! Welcome!
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Great work you will be missed.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your contributions ! Hope to see you stop in from time to time.

Wish you well

Post Thanks / Like

Zach, your post sent a ripple through the detailing community and certainly had a profound affect on me yesterday as I am working through some struggles myself. You have to make the right decisions for you and your family. I consider you one of the pillars of this forum, and often google your posts to get answers to questions I have or, point others to your posts.

Please continue contributing to AGO and hopefully someday in the future you'll find a way to come back to what you love and enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.

Like I said, I do intend to remain active here on the forum, and I will still produce content for Detailed Image as time allows... so I am not gone, just less engaged

Retired Professional Detailer

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Zack I have been following your work both here and in detailed image, you have been performing at a very high level during all these years.
    I wish you the best of the best in your new adventure

Enviado desde mi ASUS_Z012DC mediante Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

I have enjoyed your work and contributions to this forum. I am glad you will still be around. Best wishes to you and your family.
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast