autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Great Pumpkin: 2016 Mustang GT

Unbelievable professionalism, Richy...as always, my friend. I will admit though, I thought you detailed an orange differential cover from the title (j/k).

Go Leafs, eh?

Post Thanks / Like

As much as I hate my black performance pack wheels, they sure better than the silver version with orange. You did a great job making it look good.

Post Thanks / Like

I just saw this beautiful job today. Great work as always. Let us know what you think of the Lake Country Wool Pads on your Flex. I too am interested in how many cigars to finish this one.
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryn NZ View Post
    Hey Richy, nice to see you back.

Great work as usual on this Mustang mate, I must say - I too like the Orange & yet, haven't seen that colour option down here. Orange never seems to look right in photos & I'm guessing this looks even better in person. Stunning work Richy.
    The New LC wool pads have me curious too . . . can't see them being no good, & if Don gives them the tick of approval, I'm in!

Useless information time - Us Kiwi folk are only second behind the States for Mustang ownership!

Nice post mate, thanks for sharing.

Aaryn NZ.
    Thanks so much A-aron! (look that up on Youtube-it's a Key/Peele skit that HILARIOUS- if you're not aware of it)...but I digress. Yes, it's nice to be able to take a few months off and let my body and mind recover. The orange looks different in a few of the pics depending on the light, but in person, it really suits the car. The LC pads are only 6" so I won't try them. I do not like 6" pads and only use 5" pads. Hopefully they'll offer it later in 5".

Quote Originally Posted by Jaretr1 View Post
    Ive said it once, Ill say it again, if I ever move to Canada (or Canada moves south)(both unlikely to happen) Richy will be my detailer of choice!
    Jaret, dude, I'd love to live in Miami!! I'd also be honoured to detail whatever you had. Thanks for your kind comment and for taking the time to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul A. View Post
    Unbelievable professionalism, Richy...as always, my friend. I will admit though, I thought you detailed an orange differential cover from the title (j/k).

Go Leafs, eh?
    Thanks very much Paul! I'm about as American a Canadian you can get based on living in the most southern part of Canada and right at the border to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by hogie View Post
    As much as I hate my black performance pack wheels, they sure better than the silver version with orange. You did a great job making it look good.
    Thanks! I bet that looks wicked with black wheels. Hopefully your glass is tinted out too.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Mike View Post
    I just saw this beautiful job today. Great work as always. Let us know what you think of the Lake Country Wool Pads on your Flex. I too am interested in how many cigars to finish this one.
    Thanks kindly Mike! I won't be trying them unless they make them in 5"; I'm not fond of 6" pads. I got rid of mine.

Post Thanks / Like

The paint looks perfect now. I bet the owner said it looked better than new when he picked it up.....which is accurate. Very nice work.
    2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
    1999 Camaro Z28

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Mustang and great work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123