autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Detailing Vlog Video Series | Are you one steps time efficient? | One Step Guide/Tips

Whats up guys! I have not been on the forum due to the app being bad on the cell phone (so annoying miss my ago!)

I started a Detailing video vlog that i will be doing on my youtube channel.

The first episode i go over are your one steps time efficient?

This video can help alot of novices that are trying to do a one step. And i wish i would have watched this when i first started out detailing. So this video for sure can help out some newbies out there.

Alot of what i talk about in the video you fellow geeks know about, I still figured I would share, Because I know I cant get enough of videos like this on youtube so i enjoy watching similar stuff.

heres a link of the video below!

please forgive the quality its horrible, i recently bought a decent cam it records in 1080hd however i had to convert it to WMV file so i can edit it and it downgraded the quality drastically. I will fix it and upload the HD version soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXuAseuukA

Make sure all my fellow geeks subscribe and give it a watch. Drop a comment.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing Vlog Video Series | Are you one steps time efficient? | One Step Guide/Tips

a lot of people can learn from someone experienced like you, thanks for helping out!

i am the jump starter.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Detailing Vlog Video Series | Are you one steps time efficient? | One Step Guide/Tips

Thanks Bro! Really appreciate it, Thanks for posting the video on in the thread!

Post Thanks / Like

Great videos there Joe, any idea if you will be making 1080p videos?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hdez View Post
    Great videos there Joe, any idea if you will be making 1080p videos?
    All my videos are 1080HD i recently bought a new cam. however I have a older Quad core PC with vista. and i had to convert it to a WMV file and that ruined the quality. I am against upgrading my windows because. I am so lost with these new PC windows versions. bought a laptop for my neice for christmas. and it took me 40 mins to find out how to shut it off....... Seems like all the companys are trying to make everything like a cell phone and i hate it. I cant even properly navigate through a xbox one lol.

So i will figure it out shortly. i just got impatient and wanted to upload the video so i did. Count on 1080 videos in the future. I still have the file that is HD but the converted version wrecked it.