autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Cyber busters is backkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    I saw an item I wanted but because expensive shipping is added the deal was worse than just buying yesterday with 20% off + free shipping. These buster deals should have free shipping too. I'd be much more inclined to buy several items.
    We are offering free shipping over $125 today.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw an item I wanted but because expensive shipping is added the deal was worse than just buying yesterday with 20% off + free shipping. These buster deals should have free shipping too. I'd be much more inclined to buy several items.
    I agree. There are different deal items every 4 hours so 1 item I want will be this round, but another item might be in another round. Instead of placing 4 different orders and paying shipping for all 4 different orders, you should be able to capture the deal and place it in your cart until all rounds are complete. That will have me more intrigued to stay tuned to all of the deals and make a large purchase.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

8 am Cyberbusters are up.
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    How about you all give us some suggestions on some items you would like to see ...
    Sure, how about

Optimum Poli-Seal 1gal
    Mc's Trim Restorer
    Solution Finish 12oz
    Optimum NR Wash and Wax 32oz
    and/or
    Kwazar Venus Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Griots Garage Boss 5.5inch 6-pack MF pads?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by agpatel View Post
    Griots Garage Boss 5.5inch 6-pack MF pads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Sure, how about

Optimum Poli-Seal 1gal
    Mc's Trim Restorer
    Solution Finish 12oz
    Optimum NR Wash and Wax 32oz
    and/or
    Kwazar Venus Pro
    Good ones!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DETAILROOKIE View Post
    I agree. There are different deal items every 4 hours so 1 item I want will be this round, but another item might be in another round. Instead of placing 4 different orders and paying shipping for all 4 different orders, you should be able to capture the deal and place it in your cart until all rounds are complete. That will have me more intrigued to stay tuned to all of the deals and make a large purchase.

FYI its been that way for years and years and won't ever change. I don't think i've heard of any business that lets someone stack their cart over days and days of sales then make one lump purchase. For instance, when BestBuy has a flash sale, when you load your cart, if the sale is over you lose that price. Like Black Friday, do stores hold all the discount TV's for you to purchase later in lump when the sale is over, no, they dont. Kinda how everyone does it ;-/. Plus, if you really wanted stuff, there was a better sale Friday that was 20% all products and free shipping no minimum!
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

I've learned to come to terms with the fact that Autogeek will always have another sale, often just after you place an order (even if you ordered during a sale). Sometimes it's a better deal, other times it's a good deal but has a minimum shipping charge. They're a business, and need to make money to keep up their top notch customer service.

I've just adopted the philosophy that I'll wait to place an order until I find a deal where I feel good about the price. You really can't beat the 20% off + free shipping for your normal small orders.

I missed out on adding some Uber rinseless for a screaming deal since it would have stacked the 24hr Wolfgang deal with the 20% deal; I decided to pull it from my cart since it was something I still had left on the shelf. Happy to try the McKee's Hydro Blue at 20% off w/ no shipping, so I still ordered that.

I'm just glad they do so many sales, since law of averages means sooner or later you'll snag a killer deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    FYI its been that way for years and years and won't ever change. I don't think i've heard of any business that lets someone stack their cart over days and days of sales then make one lump purchase. For instance, when BestBuy has a flash sale, when you load your cart, if the sale is over you lose that price. Like Black Friday, do stores hold all the discount TV's for you to purchase later in lump when the sale is over, no, they dont. Kinda how everyone does it ;-/. Plus, if you really wanted stuff, there was a better sale Friday that was 20% all products and free shipping no minimum!
    I agree, but black Friday specials are exactly that, only on black Friday and the customer can see what will be on sale prior to the sale. In this instance, the customer does not know what is going to be on sale before hand. Since items change every 4 hours, the customer may want items in different rounds and the shipping costs negates the sale price, unless $125 worth of items is added to the cart everytime. Like you said, the 20% off with no minimum free shipping is the best deal. Hoping for one on Monday because I have a loooong list in my cart. Lol

Post Thanks / Like

Noon CyberDeals are up.
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast