autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Protect Your Car This Winter!

For years, the automotive industry has turned to WeatherTech to provide solutions to problems that arise due to Mother Nature and its effects on vehicle and driver. Winter is an especially busy time for WeatherTech products. Everything from interior WeatherTech Floor Liners, to exterior WeatherTech LampGard Headlight Protection are essential during winter months. WeatherTech makes a product that is more than just aesthetic - they're safety measures that can greatly benefit you and your family throughout winter months.

Let's take a look at some of WeatherTech's Best Protection Products:

WeatherTech FloorLiner

A laser measured floor mat designed to completely cover your interior carpets and to replace existing floor mats. They're called liners for a reason. These mats don't just lie on the floor. They are molded to hug the curves of your vehicle's floor for an integrated, smooth look. WeatherTech Floor Liners are unobtrusive yet functional.

For years, the automotive industry has turned to WeatherTech to provide solutions to problems that arise due to Mother Nature and its effects on vehicle and driver. Winter is an especially busy time for WeatherTech products. Everything from interior WeatherTech Floor Liners, to exterior WeatherTech LampGard Headlight Protection are essential during winter months. WeatherTech makes a product that is more than just aesthetic - they're safety measures that can greatly benefit you and your family throughout winter months.
    Let's take a look at some of WeatherTech's Best Protection Products:

WeatherTech FloorLinerA laser measured floor mat designed to completely cover your interior carpets and to replace exisiting floor mats. They're called liners for a reason. These mats don't just lie on the floor. They are molded to hug the curves of your vehicle's floor for an integrated, smooth look. WeatherTech Floor Liners are unobtrusive yet functional.

WeatherTech Floor Liners cover the entire area under your feet, from the console to beyond the edge of the carpet so you won't dirty the carpet on the way in or out of the vehicle. Digital computer measurement of interior surfaces ensures a perfect fit to any vehicle. The semi-flexible High-Density Tri-Extruded material is completely weatherproof, durable, and stays in place under your feet.

With designs for both front and rear of your vehicle, you'll never have to worry about rain, snow, mud, dirt, sand, dropped drinks or food, or any other stain-causing accidents from reaching your carpets!

SHOP NOW

Limited Time Only!
    Orders over $100 SHIP FREE!*
    *Free Shipping applies to orders over $100 with ground service within the 48 contiguous United States.
    Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, and carpet extractors as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Protect Your Car This Winter!

Love mine!
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

My driver's side carpet loves them more than me

My favorite "accessory" on my two vehicles. Wouldn't think about driving in WI winter without them.

Post Thanks / Like

All the vehicles in my household have them...I use their TechCare floor liner protector....keeps them looking good

Post Thanks / Like

Just put a full set in our Yukon XL. Very impressed with how the mats completely cover all of the interior floor. Is the TechCare a cleaner, protectant or all in one?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Fest View Post
    Just put a full set in our Yukon XL. Very impressed with how the mats completely cover all of the interior floor. Is the TechCare a cleaner, protectant or all in one?
    There are separate products....they make a cleaner and a protector under the TechCare section. I use Meguiars APC at 4:1 to clean them, and then the TechCare protector afterwards

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest I really worry more about paint, engine, wheels and other parts of the car, then Let WeatherTech.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Danny4532 View Post

To be honest I really worry more about paint, engine, wheels and other parts of the car, then Let WeatherTech.

To each their own. One thing I know is people love WeatherTech liners.