autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Did anyone check out our Microfiber Sale yet?

Post Thanks / Like

With the gift certificate the Gold Plush Jr 12 pack comes out to $1.25 a towel.

$24.99 for 12 pack. $19.99 after 20% off. If you have a gift certificate it's pretty much another 25% off which makes it $14.99 for 12 towels or ~$1.25 a towel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie View Post
    This sale hurts my brain. What detailer can't use more microfibers?

I've never seen such a great deal on microfiber towels, ....

But at these prices I could have an 18-wheeler full of premium microfibers backing up to my house.
    Everyone needs more microfiber.

You've never seen such a great deal HERE is what you're saying, right.

That place that we can't mention, (goes by three letters) has been selling them this cheap forever.

OTOH... what's so wrong with an 18 wheeler worth of microfibers showing up at the door?
    Makes a nice bed! Woot woot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaddie View Post

The current deal on microfiber towels is a marked exception. They're marked way down and then there's an extra 20% off of that. I've been an active PBMG customer since late 2011 and I've never seen prices this low on microfiber towels.
    I TOTALLY agree!
    Never seen PBMG (any of their sites) sell microfiber at prices that approach the other two forum favorite places.

Kudos to PMBG for seeing the 'value' of offering towels at such competitive pricing.
    Certainly reversed the roles with the other two (towel) sites this time. (for a change)

Quote Originally Posted by apthai View Post
    Hey Mike!

The 12-pack Gold Plush Jr are $24.99. With the 20% off it'll be $19.99.

$19.99 for 12 comes out to ~$1.66 each. Jump on them! I brought 48 of them.
    Hey... 48, that's cool.

FWIW, a 'case' of them (at that other place out in cali) is 180. Been there, done that. Ahhh the good ol' days. Once you get to that level though, that price drops a WHOLE freakin' LOT lower.

Then again... who needs 180 of a single color towel?

Come to think of it... I'm thinking I might need more about now.... just don't tell CarMomma.... she'd make me sell half of them or move out! (Wondering should I go for ultra-fine's or more 530's? Wait a minute... 530's aren't but 120 to a case. Hmmmmmmm......) Let's scratch that idea.
    Last edited by cardaddy; 01-16-2016 at 01:19 AM. Reason: edit

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cardaddy View Post
    Everyone needs more microfiber.

You've never seen such a great deal HERE is what you're saying, right.

That place that we can't mention, (goes by three letters) has been selling them this cheap forever.

OTOH... what's so wrong with an 18 wheeler worth of microfibers showing up at the door?
    Makes a nice bed! Woot woot!

I TOTALLY agree!
    Never seen PBMG (any of their sites) sell microfiber at prices that approach the other two forum favorite places.

Kudos to PMBG for seeing the 'value' of offering towels at such competitive pricing.
    Certainly reversed the roles with the other two (towel) sites this time. (for a change)

Hey... 48, that's cool.

FWIW, a 'case' of them (at that other place out in cali) is 180. Been there, done that. Ahhh the good ol' days. Once you get to that level though, that price drops a WHOLE freakin' LOT lower.

Then again... who needs 180 of a single color towel?

Come to think of it... I'm thinking I might need more about now.... just don't tell CarMomma.... she'd make me sell half of them or move out! (Wondering should I go for ultra-fine's or more 530's? Wait a minute... 530's aren't but 120 to a case. Hmmmmmmm......) Let's scratch that idea.
    What's up Tony?!?!? Hope all is well my man. Apthai is trying to build his MF collection up to be like ours. I already split a case of 240 Eagles with him about a month ago. I'm just over 500 eagles currently. Even though I don't need the 16 Gold's, I may buy 10 dozen to sell to customers that want to do there own maintenance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    What's up Tony?!?!? Hope all is well my man. Apthai is trying to build his MF collection up to be like ours. I already split a case of 240 Eagles with him about a month ago. I'm just over 500 eagles currently. Even though I don't need the 16 Gold's, I may buy 10 dozen to sell to customers that want to do there own maintenance.
    I'm slowly catching up to you guys! hehe.

I'm at about 300 Eagles, 50 Everest 800, 80 Gold Plush Jr, 40 Purple Plush, 40 Supreme 530, 30 Shine & Buff Waterless, and a bunch of other for glass, interior, engine, wheels, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm slowly catching up to you guys! hehe.

I'm at about 300 Eagles, 50 Everest 800, 80 Gold Plush Jr, 40 Purple Plush, 40 Supreme 530, 30 Shine & Buff Waterless, and a bunch of other for glass, interior, engine, wheels, etc.

Is all that just for personal use?!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    Is all that just for personal use?!
    For the most part yes. I occasional will work on friends/family cars. Once in awhile I'll get someone willing to pay.

Post Thanks / Like

For the most part yes. I occasional will work on friends/family cars. Once in awhile I'll get someone willing to pay.

You have 540+ microfiber towels for personal use?! Holy chit! Lmao.

Catch up? You're way ahead of most people! I've got a total of about 140 microfiber towels and that's about 400 less than your "personal" stash. That's funny😃

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234