autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 20% Off Storewide + Free Shipping Over $50 Through the Weekend!

Wow 60 chincillas. You can make a blanket with that many lol. I bought a dozen shine and buffs

Post Thanks / Like

I give kits out to all my pro coating customers. So we go through a lot of them. I teach them how to do a rinseless with ONR.

Post Thanks / Like

That's the way to get them hooked on PBMG 20% Off Storewide + Free Shipping Over  Through the Weekend!

Post Thanks / Like

Wasn't really planning on ordering anything, as I got pretty well stocked up during the holiday sales, BUT I ended up ordering some stuff I wanted to try....I got Blackfire polymer spray, BOGO on DP AIO headlight restoration polish and then I got another fine nanoskin sponge cuz they're AMAZING.

Also Iccouldn't resist the MF towel sale and my want to try gold plush Jr's.... So I also did a order and got a 12 pack for $27 shipped!!!
    2010 Candy White Volkswagen CC - 170k and counting DD
    2006 DSOM C6 z06 - 22k miles

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SeanChav View Post
    Wasn't really planning on ordering anything, as I got pretty well stocked up during the holiday sales, BUT I ended up ordering some stuff I wanted to try....I got Blackfire polymer spray, BOGO on DP AIO headlight restoration polish and then I got another fine nanoskin sponge cuz they're AMAZING.

Also Iccouldn't resist the MF towel sale and my want to try gold plush Jr's.... So I also did a order and got a 12 pack for $27 shipped!!!
    BF WD Poly Spray is fantastic. I use it to top my car after a rinseless wash which has been sealed with BF Crystal Seal. Nice tight beading and deep wet look. Not sure if it's the BFCS or actually the BF Poly Spray (probably the polymers from both) but dirt and dust fall so uniformly on the car that you won't even know it was dirty until you are at least a foot away. I haven't washed my car in 3 weeks and from 2 feet or more away it looks like I recently washed it. I didn't even know how dirty it was until I cleaned up a bird bomb and saw the 50/50.
    When life hands you melons, you might have dyslexia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DapperStyle View Post
    BF WD Poly Spray is fantastic. I use it to top my car after a rinseless wash which has been sealed with BF Crystal Seal. Nice tight beading and deep wet look. Not sure if it's the BFCS or actually the BF Poly Spray (probably the polymers from both) but dirt and dust fall so uniformly on the car that you won't even know it was dirty until you are at least a foot away. I haven't washed my car in 3 weeks and from 2 feet or more away it looks like I recently washed it. I didn't even know how dirty it was until I cleaned up a bird bomb and saw the 50/50.
    yea I've heard nothing but good stuff about it so I decided to just pull the trigger finally.... I had tried Prima Hydro max before and thought it was ok, but for the price I wasn't too amazed....hoping this BF spray is different

Post Thanks / Like

yea I've heard nothing but good stuff about it so I decided to just pull the trigger finally.... I had tried Prima Hydro max before and thought it was ok, but for the price I wasn't too amazed....hoping this BF spray is different
    Didn't want to gum up the thread with pictures and stuff but here is a pic of my car after some freezing rain and having not been washed for almost a month. All the while the car stays outside all day/night uncovered and is only driven on weekends.

I drove to the gas station and was in awe how under the lights it looked as if my car was covered in small crystals all reflecting light. I had to stop and take a pic. I give the credit to the BF CS and Poly Spray combo.

What do you have on the car currently?

Post Thanks / Like

omg AG is taking all my money D:

my friend asked me if i started selling detail supplies as well now LOLLL
    Please like my page

Jae @ ONYX Detail Garage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DapperStyle View Post
    Didn't want to gum up the thread with pictures and stuff but here is a pic of my car after some freezing rain and having not been washed for almost a month. All the while the car stays outside all day/night uncovered and is only driven on weekends.

I drove to the gas station and was in awe how under the lights it looked as if my car was covered in small crystals all reflecting light. I had to stop and take a pic. I give the credit to the BF CS and Poly Spray combo.

What do you have on the car currently?
    Wow the paint underneath looks pretty clean and shiny.
    I wasn't gonna really use it on my car per say, as I have Sonax Netshield, I was going to use it on customer cars for a quick wax job.... But I may also use it on my wife's car also as a stand alone or topper

Post Thanks / Like

Wow the paint underneath looks pretty clean and shiny.
    I wasn't gonna really use it on my car per say, as I have Sonax Netshield, I was going to use it on customer cars for a quick wax job.... But I may also use it on my wife's car also as a stand alone or topper
    Thanks, believe me your customers will love it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123