autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Friday & Weekend Sales 2020

I’m a deal hunter and those that put in the time and patience can come out with some pretty outstanding bargains. These Black Friday sales included, but it helps to lay out a base couple of products that you want in your cart, and then when you get a cyber buster you really like, add it in and hopefully you’re over the minimum shipping price.

Some base items I’m speaking of include the 12 packs of all purpose towels for $20, perhaps some Outlet deals (green wash mitt for instance) you’ve been eyeing, anything that you can always use... stash it in your cart and wait for the dream bargain to show up and then you’re in free shipping territory and place the order.

2. Likes JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Bones View Post
    Guess I should have just kept my cart open and kept adding deals over 3 days and check out Monday night
    Doesn’t work that way. Adding something to your cart does not lock in price (in case of a doorbuster) or availability. The only way to ensure you’ll pay that price and that it won’t sell out is buying it at that time.
    Bruno Soares

4. Likes JustJesus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    Usually the % off code applies to those as well so then they can be a really good deal. The shipping I agree can make this not so good if you’re only getting one item. I wish on these 4 days of sales they’d wait to see all orders a customer places during the entire sale and if at the end it’s over $95, ship free, if it’s under $95 then apply the shipping fee and send it all as one package.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    Doesn’t work that way. Adding something to your cart does not lock in price (in case of a doorbuster) or availability. The only way to ensure you’ll pay that price and that it won’t sell out is buying it at that time.
    If you look today on the Cyber Page all the items are up there for sale, so go have some shopping fun!

6. Likes Bruno Soares liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    If you look today on the Cyber Page all the items are up there for sale, so go have some shopping fun!
    As I was browsing today I thought: “I’m pretty sure I’ve seen most of these items already these past few days” then I realized what was going on. That’s pretty cool that people now have a chance to get all items at once

Glad to see you guys are actively listening to the customers.
    Bruno Soares

8. Likes PaulMys liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12