autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black friday sales!!!!

[QUOTE=spazzz;1658799]I'm happy here.
    Just placed an order yesterday, then came back for more.

50 for 20, gotta love it.....if you squint you can see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me, I only bought 4 items, small bottle of Duragloss #901, was running low here, yet have a whole gallon in storage out of state. A fresh bottle of Optimum Tire Shine, love this stuff, again was running low, a 500ml Bottle of Iron-X, to replace what I used over the past 2 days, and lastly I had to try it, a bottle of Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax!

Post Thanks / Like

I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dano shine View Post
    I have to say Autogeek has the most discounted items every week. You won’t find that at many other Businesses. I myself missed a 25% off Flex polishers and was bummed because I thought Black Friday might of been a better offer, but you got to take the cookie when it passed.
    Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
    Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered Wolfgang Fuzion wax I've been thinking about purchasing for last several months. The Black Friday sale and free shipping made me pull the trigger finally.

Since I live in Arizona, I won't see the product until a week from Monday though. The comment about being easier to purchase from other online retailers resonates with me. I can receive products I order from that "other" website within 2 days with free shipping vs paying $5.95 for the product to arrive on Monday after the next weekend, which is a real bummer when I'm planning my detail supply needs for the following weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you’ll be pleased with Fuzion. It’s what my daily driver has been wearing for 9 years.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: Black friday sales!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    Where were you going to get 25% off flex polishers?
    Dont want to say thats not gonna happen--- but--- I and many other folks surely would like to hear where
    Autogeek had a pre Thanksgiving 25% off and I wish I went through with the sale had it my cart at $108. Dollars off I’m kicking myself for not because someone said wait until Black Friday might a better deal. Always check and jump on it when it happens

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price

Post Thanks / Like

I can GUARANTEE that no single polisher will go for 25% off-- and certainly no flex polisher. I have contacted the folks @ PBMG ( AGO & Autopia ) and they assured me thats just not gonna happen. They had the rupes polisher kits for sure discounted and I cant remember if the also had some selected individual rupes polishers discounted-- and it was about 50-60 $$ off-- worked out to about 15% or so i think---but not the flex. If you EVER find the flex polishers discounted @ 25% off -- PLEASE contact me-- I will owe you one

Post Thanks / Like

Well all I can say i have no reason to make this up. It was the Pre Thanksgiving sale and it was 25% off
    That’s why I’m pissed at myself. I wish I took a screen shot of it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dano shine View Post
    Sorry some of my post was deleted my accident. That was $108.00 off the price
    Soon, there should be "The 12 Days of Christmas" coming. AGO usually does such every year, with great discounts, BOGO's, etc.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast