autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black friday sales!!!!

I’ll still continue to shop AG for that reason. If I lived out of state I wonder what kind of service I’d get. I certainly don’t want spilled gallon jugs.
    Treat it like it's the only one in the world.

Post Thanks / Like

Why did AG charges sales tax for off-state purchases? They didn’t in the past. Competition still doesn’t (200$ order when not to AG)

Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parshisa View Post
    Why did AG charges sales tax for off-state purchases? They didn’t in the past. Competition still doesn’t (200$ order when not to AG)

Many states now require all sellers to charge sales tax for orders shipping to that state. I’m in PA and that’s one of them. We used to not be taxed on most online stores. Now we are taxed in pretty much all of them, including PBMG ones.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Baldone View Post
    It’s getting easier to order from other retailers. I ordered from Shine Supply on Tuesday, it just got here 2 hours ago. Auto geek would have been at least another week. RUPES polishers were $50 off today, but here you get a $50 gift card. I love the forum, but the alternatives have gotten considerably better. It’s like AG got to the status they are, and rested on their laurels. It’s like watching my beloved Cornhuskers try to relive the 90s....

On another site they are $70 off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    My AGO orders always come next day for me ( but i am in Fl. ). Though I will say since they changed from FED -EX to UPS, the service has suffered.
    Yeah, that was a bad move. UPS really sucks.

With how bad UPS is, it would be nice to get orders shipped the same day like most other competitors.

Post Thanks / Like

PBMG( AGO & Autopia ) is still the best place that I have found for all around customer service for the non- business folks, maybe the folks with business get big discounts from other places, but I have not found a place the gives as many different, and as often discounts as PBMG- every single week they have at least one promotion, it doesnt get much better than that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parshisa View Post

It is the new tax law this year, legally we have to charge you tax, it is not a choice of ours nor any other company following the tax laws.

8. Likes BudgetPlan1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No gift certificate sales?
    Holiday season is not over yet, but no this weekend we will not be having them on sale.

It’s getting easier to order from other retailers. I ordered from Shine Supply on Tuesday, it just got here 2 hours ago. Auto geek would have been at least another week. RUPES polishers were $50 off today, but here you get a $50 gift card. I love the forum, but the alternatives have gotten considerably better. It’s like AG got to the status they are, and rested on their laurels. It’s like watching my beloved Cornhuskers try to relive the 90s....
    Not sure where you are located that an order takes a week to get to you unless you are on west coast. And not sure what "status" you think we are the same crew, same company, but resting on our laurels?? Well everyone has a right to their opinion but to say we are getting lazy or complacent is a strong statement, we strive everyday to bring the best education and tech support we can to our customers. Pride ourselves on amazing customer service and we all work as a family to keep this business providing it's best to our customers.

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    Yeah, that was a bad move. UPS really sucks.

With how bad UPS is, it would be nice to get orders shipped the same day like most other competitors.
    Our same day ship rate is about 98% of orders, we moved to back to UPS for many reasons, one of those is they are shipping and moving packages on the weekends in most areas now.
    But if you ever have issues you are welcome to email or call me directly and we will make sure you are well taken care of.

10. Likes DETAILROOKIE, BudgetPlan1, PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I just placed a small order just 20 minutes ago, and seen the few small dollars state tax applied. But, I also saved 25% on my order! Yay!

As Meghan said, is beyond the Businesses abilities, it's state laws.

I think my last two orders were sent via UPS, and hadn't had any problems. Thankfully AG packs their products in a bomb-proof fashion, well packed and padded, very solid Carboard Boxes, and heavy duty rip resistant Tapes. And Caps on Bottles-Jugs commonly taped in place that they aren't coming loose.

Anyone can have a mishap experience happen on occasion, but I'm still comfortable knowing that AG/Autopia will address any and all such possible issues with no hassles. In all of my thousands of dollars of purchases with both over the years, only one minor problem ever occurred, an LC 5" Backing Plate for my PC7424XP with mis-formed Threads, and they quickly took care of that, sending another immediately.

I'd say that's a pretty great track record!

12. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm happy here.
    Just placed an order yesterday, then came back for more.

50 for 20, gotta love it.....if you squint you can see it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast