autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 8/22/19 - Microfiber Sale + 15% off

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Get the big edgeless IMO.

Guys say "Too big", but you can fold and dry just like any other towel.

Plus...... There is no wet hood too small to drag the PFM over and be amazed.
    I say Buy Em All. LOL
    As some here know, I have a 7x7 tuff shed with 1000’s of MF’s. Most of them from TRC and I purchase cases from there wholesale side and can say without a doubt that the PFM’s are the BEST at drying. Maybe people have copied the loop design but none of them are as nice or as durable. Amongst my drying towels are Gyeon Silk, TRC Twistress, Cobra Guzzlers, CarPro dehydrate, TRC Pluffle, Microfiber Madness DMC, DPC Sucker (which is prob second best)Water sprites, English Chamois

2. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh, peer pressure. I ordered 4 two packs of grey and two x-large drying towels.

4. Likes fly07sti, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The PBGM MF cleaner all on sale for under 30$. Mckees just $20 and griots is $18......DEALS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Wish I noticed the gallon sales of MF Cleaners. I tried Pinnacle recently and towels came out noticeably softer and cleaner feeling than my normal Towel Kleen. Would have liked to get a gallon of WG for less than $20 after sale.

Separate topic. I noticed in some MF descriptions on AG how terrible it sounds to wash polish residue cloths with cloths that have sealant residue (for example). I don’t separate loads like that when I clean. I basically do dirty towels together (QD, WW, wash mitts, soaked in spray waxes, polish) or towels that are mainly clean (drying towels, towels that were only used to buff off spray wax, etc). Towels used for coating lite products are also separated and pre-cleaned in a bucket. Heavy spray wax or WW towels also get pre-cleaned.

Should I be concerned about washing polish + LSP (non SiO2) towels together? What do you all do?

Post Thanks / Like

I’ve also read that. I’ve washed all my towels together with no ill affects. I wash on hot to help break down the polished and sealants. I was worried my PFMs wouldn’t be absorbent but they are still magical.

I would highly recommend the Griots. It was a huge steal at 18$ before 15% off. I paid the full price of $40 and still impressed. 6 pumps and an ounce of all free and clear and towels come out awesome.

I bought a gallon of this and the McKee’s. I don’t know How different PBMG products differ and was toss between this and WG. I figured I liked 914 better than Uber so that made my decision.

Literally don’t need drying towels for 10 years8/22/19 - Microfiber Sale + 15% off8/22/19 - Microfiber Sale + 15% off8/22/19 - Microfiber Sale + 15% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow, already got shipping confirmation for my order !

Post Thanks / Like

Such a great sale. I told 5 people about it. Even went as far as picking out towels (including PFM) for one guy!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't imagine this sale is going on anymore. If it is, where do I go to purchase?
    I'm not seeing any links

Post Thanks / Like

This one's over. Autogeek frequently runs sales, this is why I put the date in the title.

If you're not in a hurry, just keep an eye on the site. They'll often do 15-20% off sales and various specials. Also, sign up for their emails and you'll get notifications when they've got sales going.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

ahh, I figured that date was when the sale started. Not that it was a one day sale. my bad.
    Well that explained that. Definitely no rush, I'll keep on the look out.
    thanks

14. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123