autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Free Shipping no minimum! PLUS % OFF

*25% Off Coupon Code SBREAK19 valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.

*Free Shipping No Minimum applies to orders with ground service within the 48 contiguous United States. Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, Race Ramps, carpet extractors and any other items that have additional shipping costs as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.

*Orders must be at least $150 to qualify for the free gift. Orders that do not qualify will have the free gift removed. The free gift is valid only on orders that are shipped from our warehouse. Orders with drop shipped items will not have the free gift included.

Choose One FREE With Orders over $150!

BLACKFIRE Carnauba Spray Wax - 32 oz.
    BLACKFIRE Carnauba Spray Wax gives your vehicle the rich, reflective shine of carnauba in a quick spray wax. There’s no easier way to give your vehicle a glossy coating of protection that creates WHIPLASH! BLACKFIRE Carnauba Spray Wax can be sprayed on and buffed off in minutes and the finish lasts up to twelve weeks!

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax - 32 oz.
    BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax is a two-in-one car washing formula that not only removes dirt, dust, road grime, and more from your vehicle's surface, but also leaves behind a super-slick, hydrophobic layer of polymer-infused carnauba wax behind! Ideal for the professional detailer that specializes in quick-turnaround time, as well as the time-saving detailing enthusiast that longs for a clean finish, BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax allows you to (as the name tells you!) wash AND wax your vehicle at the same time! Safe for use on all surfaces, BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax rinses away freely leaving no splotches or streaking. Boost your existing carnauba wax or paint sealant protection with weekly washes from BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax!

Pinnacle Crystal SiO2 Spray - 16 oz.
    Pinnacle Crystal SiO2 Spray is an exceptional reinvention of the SiO2 products that are standard on the market today. The innovative formula of Pinnacle Crystal SiO2 Spray uses a precise blend of natural ingredients and advance SiO2 technology. Even though it is created using natural and environmentally-friendly ingredients, Pinnacle Crystal SiO2 Spray is still able to provide the same long-lasting, durable protection that you’ve come to expect from an SiO2 based product!

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner - 16 oz.
    Your car’s interior takes a lot of abuse day in and day out. Your car’s windows focus heat and ultraviolet energy onto the dash and door panels, and body oils that find their way from your skin to your armrests and seats eventually wreak havoc on the material. Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner is an all-in-one cleaner and protectant that makes it possible to detail your interior in 10 minutes or less. Use it to clean and protect dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats, and door facings against premature aging.

Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner - 16 oz.
    Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner is a German-engineered wheel cleaner gel that clings to penetrate road grime on wheels and tires. The water-based formula is safe on all types of wheels, yet effective enough to penetrate and clean porous rubber. Wolfgang Tire & Wheel Cleaner is the only cleaner you need to clean and beautify your vehicle’s wheels and tires.

Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant - 16 oz.
    Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is a true polymer paint sealant spray that protects and shines in one quick step. Liquid crystalline polymers coat the paint in incredible gloss and protection – just like a conventional sealant. Yet, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant takes just minutes to apply. Give your vehicle a spritz of shine with Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant.

Orders must be at least $150 to qualify for the free gift. Orders that do not qualify will have the free gift removed. The free gift is valid only on orders that are shipped from our warehouse. Orders with drop shipped items will not have the free gift included.

One free gift per order.

Spring Break Sale FREE GIFT - Limited Time Only!
    Our Price: $34.99
    Sale price: $0.00

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Shipping no minimum! PLUS % OFF

These sales are the best. I couldn’t resist...
    Bruno Soares

3. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BSoares View Post
    These sales are the best. I couldn’t resist...
    What did you get? I'm torn because I don't need anything but don't wanna miss the sale.....I'm thinking of trying boss perfecting cream

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

2 bottles of 303 tire and rubber cleaner that were on sale and 25 percent off and free shipping.

Win win for 17.80

6. Thanks Rrthomas78 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rrthomas78 View Post
    What did you get? I'm torn because I don't need anything but don't wanna miss the sale.....I'm thinking of trying boss perfecting cream

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Boss Correcting Cream
    Nitrile Gloves
    Masking Tape
    Dr. ColorChip kit
    Bruno Soares

8. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This thread actually works. I couldn't pass up a 25% off deal. I have been eyeing up the Metro Blaster Sidekick since Christmas.

Post Thanks / Like

I bit too.

Restock/stock up:
    Outlet store PFM Wax Removal Towels ($4.50 a pair on sale!)
    Griots interior detailer
    Sonax PNS and BSD

Bought to try:
    New Griot’s Brilliant Finish Rinseless wash (N914 competitor? We’ll see!)
    303 Spot Cleaner and Multi-Surface cleaner
    Poorboy’s Bug Squash

11. Likes VISITOR liked this post