autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VIP Special

Post Thanks / Like

VIP Special

VIP Special BLACKFIRE Car Dryer - Exclusive Pre-Sale!

BLACKFIRE Car Dryer - Exclusive VIP Member Pre-Sale!

Hands-off car drying made easy!

BLACKFIRE Car Dryer, a high-powered blower, is the easiest way to dry your car – leaving the surface water-less and spot-less in just minutes! This lightweight car dryer quickly removes water from your vehicle’s paint, glass, wheels, as well as in your grille, between doors, and under and around emblems – if water can reach that area, the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer can dry it! Featuring a total of 3 different attachments, an extra-long 35 ft. power cord, a 6 foot hose – not to mention the 6.5 peak HP motor – the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer is the newest, and best, way to dry your car without even having to touch your paint!

We all know about important it is to dry your car after washing it, especially if your water is particularly “hard”. When water is allowed to dry on the surface, the liquid itself evaporates, but the minerals in the water simply dry on the surface and can cause permanent etching and damage. The trick to avoiding this “spotty” situation is by removing that water before it can dry! Now you could use multiple drying towels and spend a good 45 minutes going into each nook and cranny manually – or you can use the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer!

[CENTER]

Featuring a 6.5 peak HP motor, the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer blasts water from your vehicle’s surfaces with no touching required! And you know what they say, “the more you touch, the more likely you are to mar” – the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer prevents this! Using the rubber attachment makes for an even safer drying experience – if you accidentally touch the paint, no scratching or marring should occur!

The BLACKFIRE Car Dryer features 3 separate tools that attach to the handy hose handle grip and further your drying abilities. Do you have a tight area that requires a more concentrated air flow? Attach the exclusive crevice tool and blast that water out! In addition to your extra attachments, the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer also comes with a secure shoulder strap for enhanced (and easier!) mobility.

Use the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer to blast water out of the small nooks and crannies of emblems and grilles!

[B][SIZE=3]

Detailing your car is already an exhausting task (but so worth it!), but using the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer during your drying step not only makes the task easier and more enjoyable, but also ensure your surface is completely clean and ready for anything!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: VIP Special

Same as the M37 one?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    Same as the M37 one?
    While the two machines are very similar and are used to achieve similar results, the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer features improvements, including an additional crevice tool attachment. PLUS for a limited time, you can receive 2 qty. 20 x 40 Guzzler Towels when you purchase the BLACKFIRE Car Dryer!

Also, BLACKFIRE Car Dryer can be used in conjunction with any coupon code we have running on our site.

4. Thanks DBAILEY, KBsToy thanked for this post
    Likes Bruno Soares liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

VIP Special

At least with this relabeled product, you KNOW it’s the same thing. Even with the 25% off, the product is still marked up heavily.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

I will stick to either leaf blower or shopvac cheaper option..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

7. Likes JMak97008 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There are definite advantages of blowing your car dry compared to drying with a towel. I never saw the m37 but this looks pretty neat.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

I used to use the M37 one, and it worked great but the darn hose was so long I had to wrap it around myself twice to keep from banging it on the car or dragging it on the ground. Miserable to use, so I gave it away. . This hose looks much shorter, if so, this would work really well.

10. Thanks WRAPT C5Z06 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gspam1 View Post
    I used to use the M37 one, and it worked great but the darn hose was so long I had to wrap it around myself twice to keep from banging it on the car or dragging it on the ground. Miserable to use, so I gave it away. . This hose looks much shorter, if so, this would work really well.
    Interesting that the hose may be shorter. Much better idea.

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Why wouldn't you just use a cordless leaf blower? Way more versatile and easy to use. Takes me 8 minutes to fully dry my car from top to bottom to wheels and door jambs.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 8 using Tapatalk
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

13. Likes Thomkirby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I have the original DP blower and a Ryobi One Cordless Blower and I still hand dry. Down here in Florida I don't have the luxury of the time it takes to blow dry a car, especially on darker colors. By the time you are halfway done there are water spots all over the vehicle. That is, unless you want to wash it at 6am before the sun is up and high. LOL.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast