autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

25% Off* is here! Mystery Boxes are BACK and BETTER than ever!

*25% Off Coupon Code SUPER25 valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.

*Free Shipping applies to orders over $100
    with ground service within the 48 contiguous United States. Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, and carpet extractors as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.

Saturday Super Sale - 24 Hours Only!
    Saturdays are made for relaxing, detailing your favorite ride, AND for saving!
    Take 25% Off Your Order With Code: SUPER25
    PLUS - Orders Over $100 SHIP FREE!

SHOP NOW

Autogeek Mystery Boxes
    ARE BACK and BETTER THAN EVER!

Not sure what a Mystery Box is?
    The Autogeek Mystery Box is a box full of popular car care items that we've selected and bundled together for you. Now you don't know what's going to be in your box - but that's the fun! Each box contains products that anyone with a vehicle can use!

This time around we're doing things a little differently. Instead of just one mystery box for the full 24 hours - we're going to switch it up half way through! That means you can buy two different boxes with two different sets of product!

GET YOUR MYSTERY BOX HERE

NEW Featured Product - Autogeek Snapback Hat

The Autogeek Snapback Hat is pure comfort. The mesh fabric and modern low-profile crown hug your head. The Autogeek Ivan logo is embroidered on the front panel and shouts your love of Autogeek to the world! Our hats are stitched to last as long as your car obsession! With an adjustable snapback, the Autogeek Snapback Hat will fit you perfectly!
    GET YOURS HERE

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Re: 25% Off* is here! Mystery Boxes are BACK and BETTER than ever!

I got both Mystery Box #1 and #2 and was all excited to see what AG offers, Adams mystery boxes have been great buys. These were my first from AG and I added a few more items from the 20-pct off as well to stock up missing items.
    Well Friday came and box was exciting, NOT. I spent $100 to get some great products with values up to $80/each or $160 of street value. Disappointing that I went online tonight and order each item and it came up to $130. Really, $7 for 2oz of Black Fire product samples, and you sent 3 plus my one extra for the order exceeding $125? You have some many interesting and new products that could be included and enticed us to come back and order more but no, you dipped into the Outlet and sent a ResQMe hammer? I added the item into my cart and total $131 which included the AG black cap. I could not import the screen image. BlackFire Glass Cleaner 32oz, Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner, Bumper Skinz, and a few MF clearance towels. And yes it was a mystery. I am and will be a dedicated AG customer, but the ballon does not hold air so will pass on future mystery boxes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25% Off* is here! Mystery Boxes are BACK and BETTER than ever!

Sorry to hear the Mystery Boxes were a let down. A few years ago they used to be pretty good and got great reviews. I didn’t buy any this year because I figured they would include the Outlet Store items (which you received). The Mystery Boxes would be a great way for AG to advertise some of their new products like the Blackfire line. I agree, a $7 sample would upset me too. Has anyone ever paid for a sample? I know I never have. It’s better to wait for a 25% off sale and get what you need.

4. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

They used to send out those small trial packs of Griot’s and stuff too as parts of the boxes. Like really those are just freebies not actual value

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes Thomkirby liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I learned my lesson long time ago..Now i just wait for good sale..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

8. Thanks Thomkirby thanked for this post
    Likes Thomkirby liked this post