autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 25% off... really????

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I can *kinda* give em a break on shipping costs at times; shipping is getting expensive.

For a while now I've been purging my shelves of stuff and offering it up over on sister site; have shipped many things, various weights/sizes. Even the smallest, lightest boxes are $10+ to ship. I'm sure AG gets far better rates than I do but still, shipping ain't cheap
    I know. But there is a difference between 10$ and 150$ in shipping fees My average this year is about 80$ with Autogeek, and I have only made small light orders.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I know. But there is a difference between 10$ and 150$ in shipping fees My average this year is about 80$ with Autogeek, and I have only made small light orders.
    Pads are the worst. With no promo, $110 worth of pads cost $21+ to ship? No thanks...plenty of other places. Shipping based on $-amount is a killer for light things.

3. Likes PurpleTowel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I didn't. I simply waited for a sale here at AG with free shipping and I purchased a larger bottle. I really hope I like it since I'll have enough to last me a very long time!
    speaking to the OP. the Canuk
    2009 Pontiac G8GT
    2015 Ford Explorer Limited
    2019 Chevy Silverado RST Z71

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I made two orders. One arrived two days sooner than the expected delivery date, and the other one will probably arrive on the expected delivery day, tomorrow (has been in town for two days though...). I was going to buy some CG stuff locally but decided that I want to go with other brands. So, now I’m stuck waiting for another 20/25% off + free shipping sale.

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    I can *kinda* give em a break on shipping costs at times; shipping is getting expensive.

For a while now I've been purging my shelves of stuff and offering it up over on sister site; have shipped many things, various weights/sizes. Even the smallest, lightest boxes are $10+ to ship. I'm sure AG gets far better rates than I do but still, shipping ain't cheap
    What’s the sister site? I’m just getting into detailing, so I want to try out different samples or opened products to see what I like.

Agreed on shipping prices. I’ve been buying and selling car parts for a while, and it seems like pricing has jumped within the last one or two years.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kong Sheng Han View Post
    What’s the sister site? I’m just getting into detailing, so I want to try out different samples or opened products to see what I like.
    Autopia Auto Detailing Forum

Post Thanks / Like

They need to start using USPS. So many of their products would fit in a flat rate box or envelope. Example, I ordered 12 snappy cleans from amazon, which were fulfilled by AG. The accidentally shipped me four instead of four orders of 3. I called and they shipped out the other 9 in box big enough to hold 900. So they shipped me 12 snappy cleans in two boxes via FedEx that likely would have cost me $20-25 total to ship minimum. Not sure what kind of rates they're getting, but it ain't free.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.