autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

AG Sales and shipping

With the current sale that expires in 3 1/2 hrs....there is a 10% and 20% coupon...If an item qualifies for the 10 only but is under the $100 for free shipping, and I also order a bunch more stuff with the 20% coupon...do I need to place 2 separate orders since you can only use 1 coupon code per order? Then will they charge for shipping on the item that didn't reach the $100 and provide free shipping on the other? I guess I could order another item on the 10% off in order to surpass the $100 for free shipping. Can anyone clear this up for me?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AG Sales and shipping

Make one order for everything and use the 20% code. Include the items that the 10% code applies to and put comments on the order to apply the 10% code to those items.

The sister site has 15% off storewide right now, so if that's better and applies to your 10% off items, I would put that in the notes with links. Autogeek will match it.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand how to use delivery codes. When I tried to do this, an error appeared. But to be honest, I try not to use online shopping services often. Sometimes it happens that the product doesn't arrive (lost on the way or the other party forgot to send it ) and then you need to ask for a refund. So, I often forget what should be delivered and when, so I skip my refund. But this happens if I order small products, if it's, for example, about heavy cargo shipping, then of course, I track this order daily. I'm just waiting for my car and the delivery is delayed (due to the situation in the world). To be honest, I'm a little nervous, but I know that the car will be delivered, because I trust this transport company. But we'll have to wait a little.

Post Thanks / Like

Only one code is allowed to be used. If one has a gift certificate add that code in the comments field and the person processing the order will adjust the price and credit back.

With the current sale

*15% Off Coupon Code MS15 valid only on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Tornador, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
    Just as it states this applies to valid in stock items.
    *20% Off Coupon Code MS20 valid only on orders over $75 for in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Tornador, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
    Order has to be over $75 to use this code before tax and shipping.

*25% Off Coupon Code MS25 valid only on orders over $150 for in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, BUY ONE GET ONE, VIP Special, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums, Tornador, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, Shop Air Heavy Duty Drum Fans, vapor steamers, garage flooring, gift certificates, bulk and case pricing, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
    Order has to be over $150 to use this code before tax and shipping.

*$5.95 Shipping applies to orders shipping via ground service within the 48 contiguous United States. Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, and carpet extractors as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.

*FREE Shipping applies to orders over $150 shipping via ground service within the 48 contiguous United States. Regular shipping charges apply to garage flooring and mats, air compressors, and carpet extractors as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.
    These vary based on the size of the order.