autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepbrew View Post
    I received all of the same products as well, minus one PFM towel and the Krystal Glass Cleaner (funny, another poster was missing the same two items). I did have some aerosol carpet cleaner in mine that my wife used this weekend in our SUV and she seemed pleased. The bad part is while I received the Wolfgang detailers bag, my bag is missing the velcro "lid" that holds everything in. So, mine is like an open soft toolbox. Doesn't really secure everything or keep dirt/dust out. I actually placed another order over the weekend for some Poorboys Bug Squash and a few other items and made a "comment" in the order. Hopefully they'll find my Wolfgang bag lid and send it with my order. Here's hoping...
    Just double checked my bag in case the same happened to mine. Everything is fine thankfully. I guess I'll comment in my next order as well to see if they'll toss in the towel and glass cleaner. Just not sure when that'll be. Think I need to hold off on buying anything for a couple months. Expensive hobby =/ as a graduate student.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrFrosty View Post
    Just double checked my bag in case the same happened to mine. Everything is fine thankfully. I guess I'll comment in my next order as well to see if they'll toss in the towel and glass cleaner. Just not sure when that'll be. Think I need to hold off on buying anything for a couple months. Expensive hobby =/ as a graduate student.
    Lol. It's also an expensive hobby for those of us that have finished grad school but somehow managed to find a wife and kids along the way...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeepbrew View Post
    Lol. It's also an expensive hobby for those of us that have finished grad school but somehow managed to find a wife and kids along the way...
    And those of us just about to start our undergrad studies
    Currently: 2014 Jet Black Mica Mazda 6

Previously: 2004 Milano Red Acura TSX

Post Thanks / Like

mystery box 3

I haven't posted cause well.... If you dont have anything good to say...

but let this be constructive criticism. I appreciate the sentiment and work you guys go thru. But for me this was a fail

Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!-wp_20160728_14_12_12_pro-jpgExtended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!-wp_20160728_14_18_09_pro-jpg

Honestly, totally disappointed. Nothing in there I would have bought, or would buy again.

If I'd have received products that were so good I'd have to buy them again I would be totally happy.

I feel like I got stuff that never sells and is being phased out discontinued.

The LINT from miracle towels are terrible

I don't feel like I got $50 in value, let alone $100

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CanyonCarver View Post
    mystery box 3

I haven't posted cause well.... If you dont have anything good to say...

but let this be constructive criticism. I appreciate the sentiment and work you guys go thru. But for me this was a fail

Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!-wp_20160728_14_12_12_pro-jpgExtended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!-wp_20160728_14_18_09_pro-jpg

Honestly, totally disappointed. Nothing in there I would have bought, or would buy again.

If I'd have received products that were so good I'd have to buy them again I would be totally happy.

I feel like I got stuff that never sells and is being phased out discontinued.

The LINT from miracle towels are terrible

I don't feel like I got $50 in value, let alone $100
    Wash the towels. They work pretty good. I have some from some previous order. Never had any issues with them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Wash the towels. They work pretty good. I have some from some previous order. Never had any issues with them.
    For sure, always wash new MF before I use them. In my new wolfgang MF cleaner lol. That also is the type of product that I thought I'd never need but am glad I tried because it works way better than normal detergent.

The lint is now tiny and stuck to the black edges. Never had another towel lint like these before.

The Griots PFM series towels are fantastic and I should edit my previous post in that I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again. Excellent thing to be in the mystery box

Post Thanks / Like

Was the PFM a 1 or 2 pack? If 2 then that's $23 if product right there

Post Thanks / Like

Interested in your BF Trim & Tire Sealant. I'll PM you with a few things I have to see if you're interested in a trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pheerix View Post
    Was the PFM a 1 or 2 pack? If 2 then that's $23 if product right there
    1 pack

Post Thanks / Like

If thats the large PFM...its 38.99 normally

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.