autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Extended! Christmas in July Sale! 20% Off + Mystery Box is BACK!

Okay everything is all taken care of. Looks like autogeek had my package shipped on time and it was delivered today.
    Seems like the problem was the tracking number was not updated into my order by autogeek.
    But in the end I received my order today just like other members did so it's all good.

Ordered 2 boxes. Some good picks in it, lots of sample sizes and some full size products.

Definitely want to try the exhaust polish and the hydro soap as well as the Wolfgang liquid seal.

Got some microfiber aswell. Except the miracle microfiber towel looks like maybe it got dropped during packaging or something because there's these dry leaves and dust all stuck within its knap

Post Thanks / Like

Got my boxes today. I ordered all three was not sure if I got the extra gift Nick said we would get if we ordered all three. Not sure if it was supposed to be the nice Wolfgang Bag. What was good is it was a lot of stuff I typically would not order. The Carpro Hydro looks interesting I have been wanting to try the Pinnicle Wheel Brightener. The Black Label Sealant is great I got that once before and it is very easy to use. Also the Griots stuff looks good. I like better then Blackfire Wet Diamond. Nice towels etc. nice package.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick question I ordered two mystery boxes and some other items. Received my order today and when opened noticed that the Wolfgang Deep gloss liquid seal was damaged and some of the product had leaked in the box. Just curious if this was normal or of the bottle was perhaps damaged.

Post Thanks / Like

I almost always forget the free samples.
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanev View Post
    I almost always forget the free samples.
    lol
    Easy to do. I added the free sample to my Wish List as a reminder. AG also helpfully provides some links at the bottom of the Order page when you reach a bonus level (Free gift for orders over $95, etc.).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
    Easy to do. I added the free sample to my Wish List as a reminder. AG also helpfully provides some links at the bottom of the Order page when you reach a bonus level (Free gift for orders over $95, etc.).
    Just took advantage of the weekend sale: 15% off and free shipping over $175.
    Got my free sample: Pinnacle Sovereign Spray Wax.
    lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanev View Post
    Just took advantage of the weekend sale: 15% off and free shipping over $175.
    Got my free sample: Pinnacle Sovereign Spray Wax.
    lol
    Please let us know what you think about it. I did a short review a while back..

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajUSMC View Post
    Ordered all three boxes Saturday and delivered yesterday.

Just had time to go through my order. Received the same thing minus 1 PFM towel & the Kyrstal Glass Cleaner. I guess they just forgot to add them to my order. Can't complain though. Still not a bad haul.

Post Thanks / Like

Dr Frosty....you will love the PFM towels

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajUSMC View Post
    Ordered all three boxes Saturday and delivered yesterday.

I received all of the same products as well, minus one PFM towel and the Krystal Glass Cleaner (funny, another poster was missing the same two items). I did have some aerosol carpet cleaner in mine that my wife used this weekend in our SUV and she seemed pleased. The bad part is while I received the Wolfgang detailers bag, my bag is missing the velcro "lid" that holds everything in. So, mine is like an open soft toolbox. Doesn't really secure everything or keep dirt/dust out. I actually placed another order over the weekend for some Poorboys Bug Squash and a few other items and made a "comment" in the order. Hopefully they'll find my Wolfgang bag lid and send it with my order. Here's hoping...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.