autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Pre-Memorial Day Polisher Sale! Awesome Deals + Guaranteed Delivery By Memorial Day!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pre-Memorial Day Polisher Sale! Awesome Deals + Guaranteed Delivery By Memorial Day!

Man I missed this...was out of town. Really wanted a G15 deluxe kit, but need it by this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pre-Memorial Day Polisher Sale! Awesome Deals + Guaranteed Delivery By Memorial Day!

Placed two orders for this sale. Got the G15 as my first machine and a McKee's dryer along with some Essence and Reload. Given that this is Thursday and they haven't shipped yet, I can't see the promise of delivery by Memorial Day being fulfilled.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knozzmoeking View Post
    Placed two orders for this sale. Got the G15 as my first machine and a McKee's dryer along with some Essence and Reload. Given that this is Thursday and they haven't shipped yet, I can't see the promise of delivery by Memorial Day being fulfilled.
    If you are on the east coast it is still very possible, UPS works on sat.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.