autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

UTTG to protect rv rubber roof?

Last summer I purchased a new camper & after I purchased it I cleaned the roof & wiped it down with 303 Aerospace protectant.
    It seemed to do its job, because when I cleaned it again in fall before I parked it for the winter it cleaned off easily and looked like new. (I guess it should though after only one season )
    I recently purchased my first bottle of UTTG & I am blown away with its results & durability so I am wondering if anyone has ever used it on an RV roof? Or if I should stick with something a little less costly & just clean it more often seeing as UTTG is a little costlier (even though a little does go a long way)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: UTTG to protect rv rubber roof?

Quote Originally Posted by rvx290 View Post
    Last summer I purchased a new camper & after I purchased it I cleaned the roof & wiped it down with 303 Aerospace protectant.
    It seemed to do its job, because when I cleaned it again in fall before I parked it for the winter it cleaned off easily and looked like new. (I guess it should though after only one season )
    I recently purchased my first bottle of UTTG & I am blown away with its results & durability so I am wondering if anyone has ever used it on an RV roof? Or if I should stick with something a little less costly & just clean it more often seeing as UTTG is a little costlier (even though a little does go a long way)
    UTTG is some of the best stuff out there IMHO......but using it on an rv may get costly. Not saying it wouldn't do the job tho.
    Tim
    "I have done so much with so little for so long.
    Now I can do anything with nothing"

Post Thanks / Like

I've never gave that use to UTTG, but it's one of these products you will never regret from buying/using...

It put life after 2 applications only (2 weeks apart) on some black plastic and trims from my car that were starting to fade and it's almost a year now since it and it still looks very good.....

It sure is a little more expensive but for looks, durability and even because a very little goes a long way it ends up being cost effective.... also if you consider the time you take detailing, not having to do the same job every month or even 2 or 3 months, makes it even more cost effective as it saves you time and time is money.....
    just my 2 cents

Post Thanks / Like

Do it!!!!
    Jim