autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Power vs. Consumption - Why bigger isn't always better.

[QUOTE=Dylan@RUPES;1310633]https://youtube.com/watch?v=mEB7WbTTlu4

LOL...I still think any tool that's used to make someone a living should have at the very least a 3 year warranty. That's just me though...to each their own.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Power vs. Consumption - Why bigger isn't always better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan@RUPES View Post
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=mEB7WbTTlu4

LOL... Sorry, couldn't help myself
    ".....I've seen it a hundred times...."

Ha!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElTomateDFW View Post
    Totally agree with this post. For you Rupes Reps on here if you claim to have THE best buffer out there why not back it up with THE best warranty out there as well? For us who detail for a living it's not easy to dump $400 every time the damned buffer breaks. I go thru my Griots buffer about every year or so give or take a month or two. Easily run my main buffer 50+ hours a week and carry backup for when it dies. I stick to Griots because of their Lifetime Warranty no questions asked.

I'm willing to pay a little extra for a Rupes with Lifetime Warranty. Keep selling at lower price to weekend warrior but to us hard core Detailer's realize dumping $800+ to order two of your buffers at once (backup for not IF but WHEN it breaks) is not an easy pill to swallow. Work too damned hard to throw my money away just like the rest of you guys.

My debit card is ready and waiting by any means will swing by your booth at SEMA 2015 next week. Give us a better warranty is all WE are asking.

Tomato
    DFW Luxury Auto Detailing
    I hope you're charging enough. I'd get that $800+ on a one step correction alone.

Second, a quality tool usually only needs the brushes replaced. The Flex 3401 is supposedly one of the best built things since the Great Wall of China, but even its brushes eventually fail. You don't go buy a new Flex, you go by brushes.

If the tool is that much better, then the cost of brushes isn't that bad.
    Former professional detailer. Current medical student (class of 2023)

2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ElTomateDFW View Post
    Totally agree with this post. For you Rupes Reps on here if you claim to have THE best buffer out there why not back it up with THE best warranty out there as well? For us who detail for a living it's not easy to dump $400 every time the damned buffer breaks. I go thru my Griots buffer about every year or so give or take a month or two. Easily run my main buffer 50+ hours a week and carry backup for when it dies. I stick to Griots because of their Lifetime Warranty no questions asked.

I'm willing to pay a little extra for a Rupes with Lifetime Warranty. Keep selling at lower price to weekend warrior but to us hard core Detailer's realize dumping $800+ to order two of your buffers at once (backup for not IF but WHEN it breaks) is not an easy pill to swallow. Work too damned hard to throw my money away just like the rest of you guys.

My debit card is ready and waiting by any means will swing by your booth at SEMA 2015 next week. Give us a better warranty is all WE are asking.

Tomato
    DFW Luxury Auto Detailing
    Did you have an opportunity to stop by the booth and test drive the Mark II?

I understand and agree with regarding a longer warranty and we are working on it currently. The problem is not our tools nor us standing behind them - anybody who knows Francesco G knows he will go out of his way to resolve any concerns. Now that we are done improving an already amazing design with the Mark II, and changing expectations on what a tool can do with the Nano, we will shift our focus to investigating longer warranty solutions.

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Todd@RUPES View Post

I understand and agree with regarding a longer warranty and we are working on it currently. The problem is not our tools nor us standing behind them - anybody who knows Francesco G knows he will go out of his way to resolve any concerns. Now that we are done improving an already amazing design with the Mark II, and changing expectations on what a tool can do with the Nano, we will shift our focus to investigating longer warranty solutions.

Professional response good job 👍

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Power vs. Consumption - Why bigger isn't always better.

Todd

Thank u for replying and understanding with our concern for longer warranty request. Looking forward to how and if warranty is extended for your products. Will gladly give them a shot then and replace my current buffers for something better. In the end the results are all that matters to my most discerning clients and their very valuable car collections.

As for the SEMA booth no I didn't make it out there. Was in Vegas and planning on attending Friday but the traffic and parking mess kept me away. I've been there last few years so for me the excitement of it isn't quite there anymore.

Again thanks for your reply as its greatly appreciated.

As for the Rupes varsity cheerleading squad on here thx for the entertainment!! Got a good laugh out of that!!

👍👍🍅

Post Thanks / Like

Todd, is there any way you can give me insight regarding my previous post about measuring output?
    Former professional detailer. Current medical student (class of 2023)

2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t AWD

Post Thanks / Like

can't say i agree with that IME...
    i am the jump starter.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234