autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Are the Rupes 21 polishers Out of Stock?

Dear friends,

Last week (after researching a lot during this year), I've decided to add a Rupes 21 to my polisher options.

That said, I've placed the order at AG site (on tuesday).

~1 week later, I received a 'so bad news' that almost killed the excitation about having spent a lot of money on this polisher, a lot of money in shipping (almost another Rupes 21 unit), and I'll pay another Rupes 21 unit in taxes.

Keep in mind my 'frustration' is of the size of 3 Bigfoot polishers (the price I'm paying), even though I'll receive only one I had in cart.

I was told my order was not shipped yet because Rupes 21 is out of stock.

If you take a look at those links, can you tell me where it states to be out of stock?

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher, rupes car polisher

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher

Rupes LHR 21ES Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher, rupes car polisher

I'm really sorry for AG for coming up with this thread, since I have a very healthy relationship with their customer service.

I also always choose to buy from AG (even it being a lot more expensive), because I know I would not ever be let down by their customer care.

I just needed to put this into words since I'm feeling really bad about it, after deciding to invest high on this product, receive an 'Out of Stock' message after a week.

Please, if anyone can say something to help me dealing with this, I appreciate.

Sorry, maybe talking with someone can help me out understanding (and accepting) what happened.

I'm just needing someone's solidarity while I'll be waiting for the re-stock and shipment of my order...

Or is this 'a subliminar sky's message' telling me I shouldn't spend my money on Rupes polisher and cancel the order?

Kind Regards.
    “Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy”

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like
    I've seem to recall someone saying Kevin Brown is out as well. Maybe there is a shortage?

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are the Rupes 21 polishers Out of Stock?

Thanks. I don't want to be picky, really not.

At least there are signs of it being out of stock on Kevin Brown:
    This machine is currently out of stock. is written at least twice at product's page.

For sure I'd not place an order there in front of an out of stock message, and would prefer getting from someone who had it in stock.

I also received a message just after accepting shipping costs that my order was approved and would be shipped in 2 business day.

Why choose the more expensive shipping to have it fast, now, don't make sense. Trust me, I'm paying more than a Rupes Mini (which I though of buying instead of the '21, but can just afford 1) only in form of Express Shipping costs.

Best Wishes.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tato View Post
    dear friends,

last week (after researching a lot during this year), i've decided to add a rupes 21 to my polisher options.

That said, i've placed the order at ag site (on tuesday).

~1 week later, i received a 'so bad news' that almost killed the excitation about having spent a lot of money on this polisher, a lot of money in shipping (almost another rupes 21 unit), and i'll pay another rupes 21 unit in taxes.

Keep in mind my 'frustration' is of the size of 3 bigfoot polishers (the price i'm paying), even though i'll receive only one i had in cart.

I was told my order was not shipped yet because rupes 21 is out of stock.

if you take a look at those links, can you tell me where it states to be out of stock?

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher, rupes car polisher

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher

rupes lhr 21es big foot random orbital polisher, rupes car polisher

i'm really sorry for ag for coming up with this thread, since i have a very healthy relationship with their customer service.

I also always choose to buy from ag (even it being a lot more expensive), because i know i would not ever be let down by their customer care.

I just needed to put this into words since i'm feeling really bad about it, after deciding to invest high on this product, receive an 'out of stock' message after a week.

Please, if anyone can say something to help me dealing with this, i appreciate.

Sorry, maybe talking with someone can help me out understanding (and accepting) what happened.

I'm just needing someone's solidarity while i'll be waiting for the re-stock and shipment of my order...

Or is this 'a subliminar sky's message' telling me i shouldn't spend my money on rupes polisher and cancel the order?

Kind regards.
    link removed *see terms/conditions
    "I don't consider myself to be the best.. and I don't like compliments.. they distract me." - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like

Detailed Image:

'Unfortunately we no longer ship packages to international or APO addresses.'

Even if shipping was allowed, I'll have to wait for AG message and solution, keep trying to negotiate, wait for refund (if that's the case), wait for money to come out from Credit Card billing, all this before trying to order somewhere else.

For a product I ordered that would be used really soon (scheduled works to start using it, and other things included in order that will also be delayed because of 1 product), this means a great loss for me.

In time, and in money.

I've scheduled works within some weeks margin to have plenty of time until order and receipt, however it looks like now I'm in a hurry anyway. Wasn't expecting this, and

I wouldn't have placed an order if the page of product clearly stated out of stock, just buy if you are willing to wait a month.

Just it.

Thanks for suggestion.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

I would call or speak with Nick tomorrow (today is Memorial Day) ....these buffers are quite hot and move quickly. I know that Autogeek is often restocking as soon as possible. Perhaps something unexpected slowed the new units from arriving.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry bad joke (couldn't help it), hope it makes you laugh and apologize if it does not. Just want to subscribe to hopefully see an excellent outcome.
    Detailing is a way of life, not a hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

Sure made me laugh! thanks. This is what I'm looking after. Just someone to share my feelings right now and help me accepting things the way they are.

In fact, I'm having a hard time since I decided to complain about what happened. Don't want this going misunderstood to the wrong way.

If I could go back in the past, for my consciousness, I won't write this thread again, it only worked for me in the short-term relieve.

Just noticed, in the end, this will not help me on solving anything, apart from putting a 'picky customer' star on my credentials. Let it be.

Sorry for that.

― Isaac Newton

Post Thanks / Like

Hey it is hard to sit and wait when wanting answers now, especially when it is a Holiday and people are out of the office. Not saying you are impatient in any way(please don't think that), as a society we want instant gratification. Like I said it is hard to put up a good amount of money and not have product or service in hand. Then to find out there are issues and funds are now tide up is hard. I'm sure you won't get the picky customer star, most if not all people would have the same concerns. Getting it off your chest here is better than unleashing frustration on a Customer Service Rep who is not the one who did anything wrong but doing a job. It will help in the long run when you talk to them and frustrations have been relieved.
    Detailing is a way of life, not a hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks mate,

This is also another thing I'm concerned, I was not aware today was a Memorial Day in the US, so it is possible that tomorrow I would get some answer from them. Noticed that too late.

Wait, wait, wait...

Kind Regards.

― Isaac Newton

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast