autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Heavy Duty RUPES BigFoot 15 and 21 Orbital Polishers- Exclusively at Autogeek.com

Heavy Duty RUPES BigFoot 15 and 21 Orbital Polishers- Exclusively at Autogeek.com

You might not be aware but Autogeek.com is the exclusive distributor of the heavy duty version of the RUPES BigFoot 21 and BigFoot 15 orbital polishers in both the Mark II series and the Legacy series. There is no other place you can purchase the HD version.

The HD letters in the product part number means the these polishers have been upgraded with a heavy duty 25' electrical cord - and this is important --> without voiding the factory warranty.

1. The HD cord, or Heavy Duty extra long 25' cord - already professionally wired in will save you time, steps and hassles since you won't have to depend on extension cords when buffing around a car.

2. The HD cord, or Heavy Duty extra long 25' cord will prevent damage to the tool since it's the correct gauge wire for the power draw and needs of the tool under heavy use. If the gauge of the extension cord you use is too light you can and will cause damage to the electronic components in the tool and it won't be the tool's fault it will be your fault.

3. If you have employees - when you have the HD RUPES orbital polishers you just bubba-proofed your tool investment so there's a LOT less risk for them to be damaged by your employees by using too light of duty extension cord.

4. With a 25' cord you'll save time by not having to mess with extension cords and all the hassles that go with them like keeping them plugged in during use or tying knots or taping ends together to prevent plug-ends from coming apart accidentally.

5. The HD or heavy duty 25' cords that come with the HD RUPES orbital polishers is a true rubber cased cord not a cheap vinyl cased cord. Rubber cords don't have a memory so when you coil the cord up and then un-coil the cord the cord will lay out flat. Not so with cheapie vinyl cords. They hold the wind and make un-coiling them a hassle as well as a hassle to use the tool. Rubber cords are also less likely to mar paint compared to vinyl cords.

RUPES Mark II HD Orbital Polishers used for RUPES Detailing Classes at Autogeek

BigFoot Mark II 21 and 15 right out of the box

25' Cord professionally wired into the Mark II BigFoot 21 Orbital Polisher with full factory warranty

25' Cord professionally wired into the Mark II BigFoot 21 Orbital Polisher with full factory warranty

Save time - Save money - Protect your tool investment!

Get your fully warrantied RUPES HD orbital polisher at Autogeek.com

Mark II Series - HD Models

Rupes BigFoot LHR21 HD Mark II Random Orbital Polisher

Rupes BigFoot LHR15 HD Mark II Random Orbital Polisher

Legacy Series - HD Models

Rupes LHR 21ES HD Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher

Rupes LHR 15ES HD Big Foot Random Orbital Polisher

Rupes LHR 75E HD Mini Random Orbital Polisher

All RUPES products

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heavy Duty RUPES BigFoot 15 and 21 Orbital Polishers- Exclusively at Autogeek.com

It seems the HD 21 is no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Heavy Duty RUPES BigFoot 15 and 21 Orbital Polishers- Exclusively at Autogeek.com

Mike
    I was sure to order my bigfoot 15 with the HD package. what a difference not having to mess with an extension cord. it's definitely worth the extra bucks to do it right. I'm able to use any plug receptacle & still walk around my truck without needing an extension cord.
    Carlo

Post Thanks / Like

I was just told on the phone that the 21 was no longer avalible in the HD. That sucks.

Post Thanks / Like

That is strange because the new rotary and forced rotation Mille had 13 meter cords (29') at the Rupes class. Maybe that is just a out of stock issue.

Post Thanks / Like

No they said it was no longer available from the factory.

Post Thanks / Like

Possibly a production change, I think they should have just made that the standard option for the 21. We use it on big vehicles and who wants to worry about extension cords.

Post Thanks / Like

I found this only available at AutoGeek are you in another country? Rupes BigFoot LHR21 HD MarkII Random Orbital Polisher FREE SHIPPING!

Post Thanks / Like

this is a quote from Mike's post.

You might not be aware but Autogeek.com is the exclusive distributor of the heavy duty version of the RUPES BigFoot 21 and BigFoot 15 orbital polishers in both the Mark II series and the Legacy series. There is no other place you can purchase the HD version.
    hmardown

Post Thanks / Like

I buy from autogeek and specifically called about the hd model to make sure it was part of my order and the customer service rep said they no longer produce that model.
    Guess autogeek wasn’t a big enough market for them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast