autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

DP Wash n Gloss vs. Waterless Wash

They are BOGO but I am a bit confused as to which one to order. They both do a quick wash for when you cannot use a bucket and water. Which products do you like? Is one less likely to cause swirling than others? What do you forum members recommend?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: DP Wash n Gloss vs. Waterless Wash

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima Mom View Post
    They are BOGO but I am a bit confused as to which one to order. They both do a quick wash for when you cannot use a bucket and water. Which products do you like? Is one less likely to cause swirling than others? What do you forum members recommend?
    Here is Mikes explanation, from his article here. http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-detailer.html

Waterless Car Wash
    A waterless car wash is where you use a high lubricity pre-mixed spray detailer to heavily saturate a panel and then carefully wipe any dirt or road grime off to a dry shine. The key to working safely with a waterless car wash is to use plenty of clean, microfiber polishing towels and after using all 8 sides of a microfiber towel, quit using the microfiber towel and switch to a new, clean microfiber polishing towel so you don't simply transfer dirt removed from one panel to another panel.

Rinseless Car Wash
    A rinseless car wash is kind of a cross between a normal car wash and a waterless car wash. Like a normal car wash, you’re still going to use water, but only a couple of gallons. Like a waterless wash, instead of rinsing your wash solution off, you’ll work panel by panel and wipe each panel to a dry shine using microfiber drying towels like the Water Guzzler. With a Rinseless Wash, you’ll use dramatically less water but still be flushing the panel with plenty of high lubricity wash solution to leave behind a scratch-free finish.

The Wash N Gloss is much more diverse IMHO, and would be my choice but I have never used the Rinseless Car Wash product.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your help! The shopping cart is filling as we speak!

Post Thanks / Like

Again? We told you it was an addiction!

Glad to see you got the bug
    2016 Porsche Boxster Black Edition 6MT Sports Suspension
    2013 BMW 228i Alpine White Jon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima Mom View Post
    Thanks for your help! The shopping cart is filling as we speak!
    gota love a full a/g shopping cart!!!! my package should be at my house by tuesday . this will work out great because i plan on a full detail on the truck next weekend
    wash /clay wax/dress. is on my list. it needs it !good luck with ur order by the way
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...