Hey guys, first off i just want to let you know that i am new to the forum; i am 19 years old and i own a Volvo C30 Version 2.0/R Design; bought the car brand new off the lot, had it for a little while now and i have just recently been obsessed about detailing while going to college and etc. (within the last year or so) . I currently use several BlackFire USA products (polish, sealant, wax) Blackfire Car Care Products (You can find more information about them hear if you haven't heard about them, you most likely have though.)

Anyways, i'm very excited that i have found a forum that takes passion in perfect in there hobby of detailing. I am a bit of a perfectionist you could say, however i am new to the "detailing" world; i pre apologize for any mis-used phrases or techniques.

I am interested in picking out a complete new list of products. The Blackfire products work great but im looking for something more... But i want to try new products that could give me a even bigger BANG out look. I just got a Porter Cable 7424 DA; i have YET to use it. I would like to use it on a new product list you guys suggest. Price isn't really that much of a concern to be honest.

What i need: (Please suggest products for each category in list)

- Exterior Wash/Shampoo
- Clay/Clay lubricant
- Polish
- Sealant
- Wax (Best wax for this paint duo) (I was looking at WG Fuzion wax and i am convinced on buying that wax, unless you guys have better suggestions, but i believe the engineering and quality of products in Fuzion are superior)
- Porter Cable DA PADS (I have several/many pads, havent used them yet. I will get more info on what pads there ASAP)
- Any other products i have mixed thatyou recommend.

ALL ADVICE AND PRODUCT LISTS/GUIDES IS MORE THAN GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks so much! Can't wait for the responses. I have been doing much of my own research as well on products but as you know advice from others and professionals among the forum is always extremely helpful in product decisions.

NOTE: I know i am not that experienced yet, for that reason the paint may not appear to some of you as that amazingly clean/clear or "Glossy". I will get better over time with more experience, practice and technique.

PICTURES: (PAINT is Metallic color is "Cosmic white w/ Java Brown")

Thank you all for your time and recommendations; it is greatly appreciated. (P.S. - im not gonna lie, im pretty excited to get these new products and try them out with that new Porter cable DA, im kinda sad i didn't know about the FLEX other wise i would have bought it... )

Sorry for the poor picture quality, taken with my old iphone (that camera sucked). Sorry.

Thanks,
Brandon.