autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

polish angel master recommendation.

good friends, I have the polish angel master sealant and the truth is excellent, at the time I used zaino and it seems very similar in appearance, if I had to choose a premium sealer for polish angel master, the best. compared to price etc. they recommend.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: polish angel master recommendation.

It's not bad its acrylic based which is nice if u dont want ceramic and top it with nice carnauba wax

Post Thanks / Like

thank you friend, if I apply a wax, it could not be applied again polish angel master or yes, and for maintenance it would be with the liquid waxes of polish angel or you could use bead maker etc.

Post Thanks / Like

I think you could apply master sealant over a wax but I'm not sure I don't work for the company or anything. You could use any type of synthetic or natural wax on top of it. Paste, spray, quick detailer, theres no limits. That's the fun part.

I'd go for master sealant 2 coats then topped with pinnacle souveran spray wax off the top of my head. That would be a great combo IMO

Post Thanks / Like

thanks friend.

Post Thanks / Like

You have the topper made for Master Sealant which is Polish Angel Rapidwaxx. If you have a metallic paint and want the flakes to pop then go with Polish Angel High Gloss. You have also the detail spray/QD Presto. They are pricey but as with most PA products you only need to be useing very little of product. Or go with another product but make sure it has the same great looks from it and the performance in the water behavior and self cleaning ability from it. When useing a sealant or any protection product that you like the looks from. I don't like to degrade it with another product but maintain it or enhance it.

Going with a Polish Angel topper you can stretch the durability of the Master Sealant. So you after a year or so can do a fine finishing polish step on the paint and apply the Master Sealant again. Here you have another Polish Angel product that is made to work in synergy with the MS. And it's the PA Esclate Lotion which is like an abrasive paint cleaner and leaves oils left that makes your paint to look it's best. Use the pad that's needed to be getting any defects if you have got any and start with the least aggressive pad. It cleans up the paint and correct light swirls and marring and rejuvenate the paint looks. Apply Master Sealant directly over it. If you need to be useing a more aggressive polish you can finishing with the Esclate Lotion to jeweling the paint. It has very good fine abrasives in it and is very user friendly.

/ Tony

Post Thanks / Like

thanks friend.

8. Likes SWETM liked this post