autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Ridgid WD4070 Extension Hose...

I just bought the WD4070 from garage sale## for 10 bucks with filter. Its still in really good condition but the catch is there's No hose or any other attachment. No complaining it's only 10$, i need to change the hose anyway.
    I'm stuck choosing between two of this brand.. Any one use one or both them please let me know, what's your review Pro and con.# thanks you!!!
    Mr. Nozzle M-100-DB Wet/Dry Vac Tool Kit
    Ridgid WD4070 Extension Hose...-model100db-mr-nozzle-socal-wax-shop-jpg
    vs
    RIDGID # 7-Piece Premium Car Cleaning Accessory Kit for RIDGID Wet Dry Vacs
    Ridgid WD4070 Extension Hose...-f597c8c0-8932-4cfc-9a0e-7c475eb5cb78_300-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ridgid WD4070 Extension Hose...

My vac came with the 7piece detail kit. I use the triangle brush all the time.
    ​1991 BRG Miata
    Brad's Detailed Touch
    https://www.facebook.com/Bradsdetailedtouch1

Post Thanks / Like

I got mine with the bonus auto detailing specific kit too. It might be with it to find that kit specifically. I think they go for $40 or somewhere around there. I don't think I would have any use for that wide blade "carwash vacuum" style nozzle. The Rigid kit comes with two different triangle brushes, one rough for carpet and a soft one for dash and upholstery. That carpet brush gets so much more out faster than just trying to suck it straight out. I see the reviews and it seems like people don't know how to use the brushes. Yeah they have less suction, but you don't need a lot of suction when you brush the carpet and fling all the dirt and debris up into it. Also, the long thin nozzel on the Rigid kit has a flexible section, which makes it 100 times more useful than the stiff one. You can bend it around to really get into the nooks and crannies between the seats.

The hose is great too. It's so flexible and plenty long enough. I always leave the vacuum on one side of the vehicle and the hose is long enough to comfortably get the other side

Post Thanks / Like

Get the Ridgid kit. AuroraDetailing pretty much summed it up very well.. The triangle brush attachments are my fav. The crevice tool is great. That claw attachment however is pretty much junk.. You'd think it would work great based on how it looks, but trust me that thing is absolutely useless. It makes a decent backscratcher though. Lol.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for everyone taking your time reads and respond. That's what what I been reading too about the ridgid. I was planing to use the vacuum carpet and some water extractor from the carpet .I'm taking my time buying each tools. Comments and respond alway welcome and appreciate. Thanks