autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

303 Leather 3 in 1 Complete Care

This past weekend I had the chance to do an quick interior cleanup on a Lexus RX350 and decided to try out one of new 303 products that I recently got on my last order 303 Leather 3 in 1 Complete Care. This is essentially a AIO for leather in a spray form that is designed to clean, seal, and protect automotive leather.

Product Description

303 Automotive Leather 3 in 1 Complete Care is time-saving solution for all your leather care needs. This one-step cleaner, conditioner and protectant is all you need to care for your vehicle’s expensive leather upholstery. Formulated by the same company that brought you Aerospace Protectant, 303 Automotive Leather 3 in 1 Complete Care promises to provide superior protection against the type of abuse that leather upholstery is often subjected to in a daily drive.

1-Cleans to remove embedded dirt, body oils, suntan lotion, and other common stains that plague a daily driver.
    2-Conditions to keep the leather soft, supple, and flexible.
    3-Protects against UV induced cracking and fading.

Cost: $9.99 for a 16 oz bottle

Application and Use

Simply spray the product directly onto a soft cloth and gently wipe the leather until it’s clean. That’s it! Apply every 30-45 days for maximum protection.

I applied 303 AIO Leather by spraying directly onto a micro fiber towel and wiping down the leather surface. I then followed with a dry micro fiber towel.

Thoughts

1-Scent-303 Leather AIO has a mild "medicinal" scent that was not overpowering and quickly faded.
    2-Cleaning ability-303 Leather AIO cleaned very well but the white leather on the Lexus I was working. However it had some minor dirt on the leather which I had to use a mild APC to remove. 303 AIO Leather was not strong enough for the heavier dirt.
    3-Look-303 Leather AIO left the leather with a nice clean look that was not overly greasy.

I found it to be a great leather product for those maintenance type details where the leather is only slightly dirty. For leather that is deeply soiled you are going to need to reach for a dedicated APC as I found 303 Leather AIO not to be strong enough. It did leave a nice look on the leather without being greasy or slippery. I think it would be the perfect type product to keep in your car's detailing bag for those quick cleanups etc. I did use it on some leather shoes and sneakers and it worked fantastic.

Pictures

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Leather 3 in 1 Complete Care