autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Glasscoat Window Sealant and Pinnacle Crystal Clear Window Cleaner

In the last 2 weeks I received both of these from AGO. I posted some reviews under the products themselves but for some reason the reviews don't show up, so I tried again and received a message that I'd already written a review. Hmmm, so I thought I'd post a review here.

I started with the Pinnacle Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner. In my years, I must have used at least a dozen or more glass cleaners. Some worked better than others, but none made me look forward to cleaning glass until now. Pinnacle's Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner not only did an EXCELLENT job cleaning the glass, it was impossible to create streaks. The glass left behind was truly spotless and ultra clean, I mean really transparent. I purposely held off on applying the Glasscoat Sealant because I wanted to test out the water repelling properties of the Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner. Rain fell within a few days of cleaning the windows. I have to say, I was quite impressed with the water shedding abilities of the Crystal Glass Cleaner. Under 30 mph there just wasn't enough wind against the windshield to really move too much water off the window. However, at higher speeds the water was shed instantly and didn't need (or want) to use the wipers.

A few days later, I detailed my wifes Audi and used both the Crystal Glass Cleaner and followed up with the Pinnacle Glasscoat window sealant. This combination is the 'dream team' so to speak. Completely translucent glass followed with an application of sealant left the windows slick as could be. Yesterday, instead of walking, my wife drove the car in some rain showers (the nerve right!) LOL. When she came home I said to her 'honey it rained today roght?'. I asked because I was 45 north of her and just wanted to be sure she too had rain because there was NO sign of water spotting on her windshield. In fact the window looked amazingly clean even after driving in rain. While I was not able to witness the water shedding abilities of the GlassCoat Window Sealant, the clean condition the window stayed in after rain was quite impressive.

So last night I applied the GlassCoat Sealant to my car as well, and woke up to the car covered in water (see attached pic) I took the car for a drive down the road for the sole purpose of seeing how well the water sheds from the windows, firsthand. All I can say is WOW. Even at low speeds the water sheds instantly. I then tried the wipers, and there was a noticable reduction in friction against the glass.

Application of the sealant was a breeze and hazed up in 15 mins before wiping it off. I had to use VERY little product and suspect the bottle will last a very long time.

Amazing products from Pinnacle.

ScottH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pinnacle Glasscoat Window Sealant and Pinnacle Crystal Clear Window Cleaner-image-jpg