autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger Review

NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger

The NOCO Genius G750 represents some of the most innovative and advanced technology on the market, making each charge simple and easy. It is quite possibly the safest and most efficient charger you will ever use. The G750 is designed for charging all types of 6V & 12V lead-acid batteries, including Wet (Flooded), Gel, MF (Maintenance-Free), CA (Calcium), EFB (Enhanced Flooded Battery), and AGM (Absorption Glass Mat) batteries. It is suitable for charging battery capacities from 2 to 30 Amp-Hours and maintaining all battery sizes.

The Subject: 1966 Ford Mustang Convertible restored by Wayne Carini

Includes:
    • G750 Charger
    • Battery Clamp Connectors
    • Eyelet Terminal Connectors
    • Owner's Manual & User Guide

Plugged in the Battery Clamp Connectors - the fit and finish on these are amazing!

To avoid having to keep your hood unlatched, run the connectors up from the bottom. This way you can close your hood and keep all the wires under the car

The positive clamp connector has an inline 10 amp fuse

The wire from the male plug to the charger with the wall socket is just over 10' long

Standby Mode

Press the mode button to change from 12V or 6V

Pulsing Red: The charge LED will slowly pulse "on" and "off" when the battery is less than 75% fully charged

Tucked away nice and sound underneath the car

LIMITED TIME ONLY (while supplies last) - BUY A NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger, GET A FREE 16 oz. BOTTLE OF PINNACLE LIQUID SPRAY WAX

Conclusion:
    It is safe and easy to use, not too big, and light which means that it is suitable to transport around and will not take up too much room. It is designed for demanding use on all sorts of vehicles including motorbikes, dirt bikes, cars, jet skis and boats.

The light on the unit turned solid green after only 3 hours and had easily charged the battery back up to 100% (up from below 75%). Which was extremely quick! This unit has already amazed me with the quality, ease of use, and benefits.

The price point is also incredible. The NOCO G750 is on sale right now for only $34.99 plus you get a FREE $30 value Pinnacle Souveran Liquid Spray Wax (limited time only). You simply cannot pass up a deal like this! If you're looking for a great price point trickle charger that is safe and easy to use, I would highly recommend the NOCO G750 hands down! Thank you for reading. If you have any questions, just let me know.

NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger

Post Thanks / Like

Re: NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger Review

I have the G3500 for small batteries and kids ride on toys. The G26000 for my automotive batteries and floor sweeper. Also the GEN3 in my boat. I must say they do an excellent job and I am very satisfied. Must have item for the garage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NOCO G750 Genius Battery Charger Review-rsz_20151123_152700-jpg  
    2016 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie CrewCab w/Air Suspension
    2014 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum Hybrid