autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review of McKee's RV Waterless Wheel Wash and Polish

Wonderful product ! You are instructed to make sure the surface is cool to the touch before applying this Waterless Wheel Wash and Polish. Since the sun as going down and rims were in the shade, it was a perfect time for me to review this product.

I sprayed a liberal amount of this product on the left side front wheel rim. I then took a clean microfiber towel and started wiping the dirt that started running off the rim. I couldn't believe how clean this waterless wash made the rim and it looked brand new afterwards. Depending on how dirty your rims are will determine how many microfiber towels you will need to use to wipe the rims off with. One microfiber towel per each rim was perfect in my case but you might need to use more microfiber towels depending upon how dirty your rims were in the first place. My rims weren't all that dirty to begin with. I had detailed this travel trailer back in July and then it was taken to a local repair shop then back to our house. "
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review of McKee's RV Waterless Wheel Wash and Polish-image-jpg  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review of McKee's Waterless Wheel Wash and Polish

After using this product..I love it and will be buying more of this product to use on my travel trailer's rims!!Here is an after picture of the same rim..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Review of McKee's RV Waterless Wheel Wash and Polish-image-jpg