I am a newb and this is my very first product review so please.... dont hate me haha

So I just bought WG ETS to try out and on description it says I can use it as tire dressing as well.... so.... is that mean meguiars endurance tire gel that i been using it as exterior trim sealant as well??? hmm

So i figured i would test it myself.

WG ETS vs Meguairs endurance tire gel, both applied with yellow foam application pad.
Car was washed and applied in cool shades area.
[IMG][/IMG]

first WG ETS, 2 coats.
Very watery, easy application but good amounts of products soaked into pads.
[IMG][/IMG]

with some water sprayed....
[IMG][/IMG]

next Meguiars Endurance tire gel, 2 coats.
Very thick, oily and harder to spread compare to WG ETS but it did not soak very much and i covered more area with small amount compare to WG ETS.
[IMG][/IMG]

and water here too
[IMG][/IMG]

WG / before / meguiars
[IMG][/IMG]

it seems like both products are working very good
but WG shows darker and richer in person at this point (hard to tell this in picture)

after finishing this I headed to local cars and coffee and came back about 2 hours later and i figured i would take a look at it and see if there are any changes..

and this is what I saw...
[IMG][/IMG]

WG ETS faded dramatically and meguiars was still dark and rich color (no it is not shadow, i promise you).
This surprised me big time, because i was much cheaper meguiars products to fade much quicker...

so as summary...
WG ETS costs $20 for 4oz
Meguiars endurance tire gel cost $8.50 for 16oz
which means WG ETS costs 10 times more when it comes to per /oz price.....

I am still not sure if it is okay to use meguiars endurance on black trims but it seems like working great so far.

but WG ETS says it can also be applied on wheels it can be great all in one bottle products for trims, wheels and tires, but because of extremely high price, i wouldn't go with WG..